Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Tennis world USA editor toughts

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/news/n...another-story/

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• ‚‚ ... Na red je došla i knjiga u kojoj je opisana njegova želja da kompletira trofeje sa svih Grend slem turnira, odnosno da osvoji Rolan Garos. Autor knjige pod nazivom “The quest” (Potraga ili Traženje) je francuska novinarka Kerol Bušar, koja u svom delu opisuje Đokovićev podvig, pošto je posle punih 47 godina ponovio ono što je poslednjem pošlo od ruke Rodu Lejveru - da je istovremeno šampion Vimbldona, US opena, Australijan opena i Rolan Garosa. ... ‚‚

http://www.vesti-online.com/Sport/Te...Jokovicu-VIDEO

Comment

• Sjajna Kerol!

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
            Meni nisu.
            Ni meni.
            sigpic

Comment

• vau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Evo sad i na blicu pise, ajde Vajdu sto je otpustio ali i ostale.

Comment

• Show
                  Nov sponzor i novi tim.
                  There's something wrong with me chemically
                  Something wrong with me inherently
                  The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                  I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                  It was the wrong plan
                  In the wrong hands
                  With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                  The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                  The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Penzija.

Djokovic: "This was a hard decision, but we all felt we needed a change. I need time to find a new person in my team, there is no rush".
                    Djokovic: "I will travel to next tournaments with my family and my manager. This is a new chapter in my life". #Nole #Nolefam #Novak #tennis
                    sigpic

Comment

• Da vidimo šta piše...

Last edited by miloolja; 05-05-17, 11:11.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sto Miljana i sto Grisa?
                        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Gebhard najbolji u poslu ikad, zbog njega je dosao do tog nivoa fizickog i razbijao Nadala na suve fizikalije.

Vajda drugi otac, mogao je da ga skloni, ali da ga potpuno makne suludo. Miljan mu je kum. Ma penzija je to. Vjerovatno oni kao i Boris ne zele da rade s nekim ko nije sto posto posvecen i to je ok onda s njihove strane. On svaako ne zuri, putovace sa porodicom i rekreativno igrati tenis.
                          sigpic

Comment

• To je dobar znak jer ipak zeli i dalje da se bori za titule u protivnom bi mu bilo svejedno. Druga stvar je ako krivca trazi u nekom drugom. U tom slucaju je na pogresnom putu. U svakom slucaju sok terapija je bila potrebna jer stvarno nije islo.

Comment

• Iloi je znak da ga totalno zabole za sve?
                              Promene su neophodne, ali toliko radikalne .... ne znam bas.
                              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Izleti sa porodicom i menadzerom po turnirima
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X