This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

mogu ti ja dati jedan predlog,za vladana...
    sigpic
    Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg79096#msg79096 date=1248627212]
      [/quote]

mozes 8) 8)
      ionako mi fali ideja,mozda imam 2 spremna,treba mi jos...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Ej > > >,nema dogovaranja > > >,ma ustvari radite kako vam volja,ja i onako necu sjutra doci na forum :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg79097#msg79097 date=1248627290]
          [/quote][/quote]
          mislim ovo nije teniski... ;)
          posto je u CG ovog ljeta Pamela hit,daj mu jedan avatarcic od nje...
          sigpic
          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg79099#msg79099 date=1248627521]
            [/quote][/quote]
            mislim ovo nije tenisk... ;)
            [/quote]

ja sam mislila da ces stvarno da mi pomognes > > >

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg79100#msg79100 date=1248627567]
              [quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg79099#msg79099 date=1248627521]
              [/quote][/quote]
              mislim ovo nije tenisk... ;)
              [/quote][/quote]
              ja sam se potrudio... ;)
              sigpic

Comment

pa nemoj vise da se trudis > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                  >,dobro... :-[
                  sigpic

Comment

Manda me i suvise dobro zna,molim vas samo ne PAMELU ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                    sigpic

Comment

Izvoli Bojana, biraj (izvini Vlado)

Comment

Joj Sirene zvijeri.. :o

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Nadal the King link=topic=1649.msg79106#msg79106 date=1248628317]
                            Joj Sirene zvijeri.. :o

[/quote]

Na koju sliku mislis

Comment

Znaci meni niko nije pomagao,pa ocekujem da ne vidim niti jednu od ovih slika na mom avataru 8) 8) 8)
                              Ali dobro,dobro Bojana > > >,pamti,pa vrati 8)(MARAT,ROGER,JAMES)
                              sigpic

Comment

Vlado, ja to da bi bilo zanimljivo natjecanje

Comment

Working...
                                X