X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

ih
    Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

Ej,polozila sam ispit.
      Znam da vas puno ne zanima,li pravite se.
      Oznoji se Tata sav,
      bekendi ga strasno muce,
      borio se kao lav!
      al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg78473#msg78473 date=1248348353]
        ... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bruka i sramota

Ne bih ja to
        [/quote]

ma znam ja da si ti pravi
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg78477#msg78477 date=1248348640]
          Ej,polozila sam ispit.
          [/quote]

Comment

• [/quote]

pa zar nisu rezultati trebali sutra da budu?
            a sta studiras ti?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa 10 nas je na godini,tako da se profa potrudio da budu sto prije rezultati. ;)
              Biologiju. ;)
              Oznoji se Tata sav,
              bekendi ga strasno muce,
              borio se kao lav!
              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]

10?

Comment

• srecom pa znam sa kim da se kladim[/quote]
                  Vidjeces sjutra kad pobijedim s kim si se kladila 8)
                  [quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg78477#msg78477 date=1248348640]
                  Ej,polozila sam ispit.
                  [/quote]Ma kako nas ne zanima,SVAKA CAST ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg78478#msg78478 date=1248348641]
                    ma znam ja da si ti pravi
                    [/quote]

Comment

10 dakle ...svaka ?ast....

Comment

Nemam pojma koja ce biti ocjena,sutra nosim indeks,pa da se ubiljezi.
                        Oznoji se Tata sav,
                        bekendi ga strasno muce,
                        borio se kao lav!
                        al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Ma 10 se ve? nazire.....

Comment

• srecom pa znam sa kim da se kladim[/quote]
                            Vidjeces sjutra kad pobijedim s kim si se kladila 8)

[/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

srecom pa znam sa kim da se kladim ;D
                              Bas si me fino nahvalila,ali dobro pamti pa vrati ;) ;D ;D ;D
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg78489#msg78489 date=1248349749]
                                srecom pa znam sa kim da se kladim [/quote]

pobrkao si stvari,gold je rekao

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg78466#msg78466 date=1248347855]
                                Aaaaaaa, ne bih ti ja gledao kroz prste
                                [/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X