This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg87196#msg87196 date=1251498564]
    Fc,kako mozes tako,jadni Vladan.Cele nedelje je u Bojaninoj nemilosti.

[/quote][/quote]

Bojana,ona slika sto si postovala,to je bila predigra.

Comment

vidim ja da se oni spremaju da dodju 20.septembra za BG
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg87199#msg87199 date=1251498685]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]
        Fc,ne znam ja da li bi ti trebalo da znas za ovakve stvari...Eto sta rafa uradi postenoj deci.

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg87203#msg87203 date=1251499128]
          [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg87199#msg87199 date=1251498685]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]
          Fc,ne znam ja da li bi ti trebalo da znas za ovakve stvari...Eto sta rafa uradi postenoj deci.
          [/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-[

Comment

Pa jel moguce da je on ... lokomotiva?!
            Mislim, svasta sam cuo da se prica, ali ovo su bas konkretni dokazi.

Vidim i Jogovic je, ali on barem servira u tim odnosima. A Rafica prima servis.

Comment

• http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/fi...lesbronson.jpg

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/fi...lesbronson.jpg[/quote]
                Bojana :-* :-*,eto sad si se bar malo iskupila za ovu torturu kroz koju sam prosao ove nedelje ;)
                A cim prodje USO,kladimo se,i naravno ja lagano pobjedjujem 8) 8) 8)
                sigpic

Comment

• http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/fi...lesbronson.jpg[/quote]
                  Bojana :-* :-*,eto sad si se bar malo iskupila za ovu torturu kroz koju sam prosao ove nedelje ;)
                  A cim prodje USO,kladimo se,i naravno ja lagano pobjedjujem 8) 8) 8)
                  [/quote]evo englezima Cudoviste iz Loh Nesa,a sto se ne kaldaite za vrijeme US,zar je to zabranjeno...
                  sigpic
                  Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Pa ne kladimo se za vrijeme jakih turnira,ne bi Bojana podnijela da ne nosi Rogera,kad on vec igra na turniru 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D
                    sigpic

Comment

Vladane, brate, ne ponasaj se kao ferari sa potpisom. 6m2.
                      Pravac photoshop

Comment

Vec druga primjedba na sliku Muraja ,promijenjeno ;)
                        sigpic

Comment

meni nije jasno zasto se bune,bas lepa Marejeva slika

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Jeste on lep, i ako iko zasluzuje da bude u potpisu to je on.
                            Ali, malo mu je bila veca slika a ima i dece na ovom forumu ... ... pa tu cinjenicu treba postovati

Comment

ne samo deca,ja cu veceras da imam nocne more ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X