This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Ovaj je cak gori od jucerasnjeg(a bio sam ubijedjen da je to nemoguce) > > > >,ali dobro kladicemo se mi opet,necu ti ovo zaboraviti > > >
      sigpic

Comment

:-* :-* :-*
        ali bas je lep avatar,vidi kako se covek raduje,pa zar ti nije drago zbog njega :-\ ;D ;D ;D ;D
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Aha, bas mi je drago zbog njega > > >,pogledaj ga samo sta radi >,ma nema veze sta radi nego sto ja moram da ga drzim na avataru > > >
          sigpic

Comment

pa ovaj...sta radi? samo se tusira i nesto je ekstremno radostan 8) ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Da,da,tusira se covjek pa je malo radostan ;D ;D ;D,a onaj koji ga je slikao je gori od njega > > >
              sigpic

Comment

Dobro jutro
                sigpic

Comment

dobro jutro Vladane 8) 8)
                  e pa dosta se Ferer tusirao i bio srecan,vreme je da menjamo avatar 8) ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Djokovic u gacama > > >,ne mogu da vjerujem, > > >,Bojana nismo vise drugari...
                    sigpic

Comment

:'( :'( :'( :'(
                      pa sad ni ovo ne valja :'(
                      pa ti navijas za Djokovica,ja sam mislila daces biti srecan sto drzis njega na avataru ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Isto kao da ja tebi dam sliku Federera dok place,ja to nikad ne bih uradio 8),zato je ovo danas bilo izuzetno nisko,i ka sto rekoh nismo vise drugari :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                        sigpic

Comment

pa nije isto,ja tebi nisam dala Djokovica dok place,nego polugolog...tako da sledeci put bi trebalo ti meni da das polugolog Federera 8) ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

prvo treba da me pobedis,da bi mogao da se osvetis ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ovoga puta sam te pustio,sledeceg necu sigurno 8) ;D ;D ;D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X