Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]ti imas dvojno drzavljanstvo od svajcarske...
    [/quote]

samo kad igra Roger 8)
    a i lepe su im boje,crveno bele ;) ;D ;D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]ti imas dvojno drzavljanstvo od svajcarske...
      [/quote][/quote]nikad ne poredi reprezentaciju sa bilo kim,pa cak i tvojim rogerom... ;)
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

dobro jutro

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

dobro jutro!
          sigpic
          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

kakve su ovo sektaske tene u evroligi,4-5 novih napravljeno!
            sigpic

Comment

ja samo ovde dolazim,ne ulazim ni na jedan drugi podforum

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]meni su otvoreni samo fudbal i tenis,ali idem cesto na neprocitane poruke,pa tu vidim svasta!
                sigpic

Comment

stosur unistila ivanovic 6-3,6-2,za nesto vise od sat vremena...
                  sigpic

Comment

nazalost,ali to sam i ocekivala,Stosur igra fenomenalno,a Ana ne moze da se sastavi :-\

vidim i da je Karlovic prosao > >
                    u sledecm kolu igra protiv Rodicka,ajmo Andy

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

uh...stranke su me ve? satrale.....
                      Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

• [/quote]ona strosur ima misice na rukama,i bas je razvijena,da je muskarac ne bi se postidila,ivo se docepao servisa sada samo radi sto zna,servira!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Morninig..

Ana izgubila ocekivano,del potro pobedio hewitta,haas pobedio,kao i Sarajevo.

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg81389#msg81389 date=1249629916]
                            Good Morninig..

[/quote]5-4 na penale,jak je helsinborg...nije lose sarajevo!
                            sigpic

Comment

danas zreb,koga li ce Zvezda da izvuce?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg81390#msg81390 date=1249630160]
                                [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg81389#msg81389 date=1249629916]
                                Good Morninig..

[/quote]5-4 na penale,jak je helsinborg...nije lose sarajevo!
                                [/quote]

Nije naravno,prvi u svedskoj ligi....
                                Mozda nas izvucete,sto ne bi bilo lose,samo da Roma ne dode

Jeli sport klub,veceras pocinje da prenosi Legg Mason Tennis Classic

Comment

Working...
                                X