This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Sjutra jos 2 zlata 8) i ja ne da cu biti zadovoljan,nego PREZADOVOLJAN 8) 8) 8)
    sigpic

Comment

uh,ko ne bi bio prezadovoljan,da se vrate sa 4 zlata :o :o 8) 8)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
        nije da se vrate,vratice se 100% ;)
        sigpic
        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

gde si mando?

nego reci ti meni, sta ti mislis koji je bolji jednorucni ili dvorucni bh? ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Mando ne bi vjerovao koliko smo te cekali,nadam se da ces otvoriti pricu o bh-u
            sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]
              ne znam,ali fed ima najbolji bh definitivino... ;)
              sigpic
              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

i ja to mislim,ali ovaj Vladan mi je sumnjiv,ja mislim da on ni ne zna sta je to bh ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana i ostali forumasi,
                  pojavilo se par uzaludnih koji otvaraju sponzorske linkove ka drugom sajtu: sportkluber, amsterdam ...

Nemojte da odgovarate i da klikcete na te linkove, ne bi li sami shvatili da ne treba da spamuju po forumu.

Od mene poruka za njih:

JEBO VAS SPORTAL U DU.E

Comment

Bojana > > >,ti ni nemas psa ;D ;D ;D
                    E moj Mando slomili su te vidim ja 8),cim se slihtas Bojani ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                    edit:Gold vidio sam postove od tih likova,mnog su dobri ,posebno kad objasne da idemo na KLIK,da bi procitali vijest ;D ;D ;D
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg80090#msg80090 date=1249066087]
                      E moj Mando slomili su te vidim ja 8),cim se slihtas Bojani ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                      edit:Gold vidio sam postove od tih likova,mnog su dobri ,posebno kad objasne da idemo na KLIK,da bi procitali vijest ;D ;D ;D
                      [/quote]
                      bojana je opasna pa moram da se pokorim..FED No1.
                      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg80091#msg80091 date=1249066384]

bojana je opasna pa moram da se pokorim..FED No1.
                        [/quote]

to je cinjenica,sa kojom svi morate da se pomirite 8) 8) 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg80093#msg80093 date=1249066844]
                            [/quote][/quote]
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg80089#msg80089 date=1249066079]

JEBO VAS SPORTAL U DU.E

[/quote]

moram ovo da citiram,pa gold ako si izvrsio cenzuru zadnje reci,mogao si da cenzurises i prvu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

To prvo je prirodna aktivnost a ovo drugo ruzno zvuci u kontekstu

Comment

Working...
                                X