X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Фонини му дао социјалну помоћ?
    sigpic

Comment

• Sinner dobio Monfilsa, strasno je blizu top 100 i samim tim da bude u glavnom zrebu AOa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Опасан Синке, види се да је клинац али не расипа ударце и јако је прецизан...биће нешто од њега 100%
          sigpic

Comment

• Lajovic je izgubio od Manarina, a Krajinovic servira za pobedu protiv Nishioke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Фића у полуфиналу...90 поена

а млађани талијан Јаник Синер доби и амера Тиофе...браво мали, још један млади лав за кога ћу навијати..
              Last edited by Žika; 18-10-19, 15:57.
              sigpic

Comment

• Jankela nikako da iskoristi BL 😣

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Јанко се још пати у трећем сету 5/5
                  sigpic

Comment

• Popravi mi Janko raspoloženje, meč kakav ga prati kroz cijelu karijeru. Kako god da završi- svaka čast majstore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Neverovatan je, KAKAV BORAC, do samog kraja od samog početka karijere.
                      Ajde još maloooo.

Izbori se za TB posle spasenih 9 meč lopti. Ajdeee

Last edited by cacanin; 18-10-19, 21:54.

Comment

• Šteta, nije uspeo Janko, posle 3h10m borbe. Sugita idi u PM kao da ti je poslednje čoveče 😤

Comment

• Hvala sport klubu i sbbu sto su iskljucili prenos meca Marej - Copil na SK2 u sred poena u tiebreak-u i to na mec loptu pri rezultatu 5-6. Bolje da nisam ni gledao mec.
                          Last edited by josko; 18-10-19, 22:15.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 4:6, 5:7, 5:7, 4:6, 4:6, 1:6, 3:6, 3:6, 2:6, 4:6, 3:6, 4:6, 3:6, 4:6... Dopunite niz. Sugita, preuzmi.

Možda ću djelovati previše optimistično, ali očekujem da Šapovalov uđe u svoje prvo ATP finale. Iako bi se, gledajući rezultate njegovih setova u polufinalima, moglo reći kako bi i gubitak seta u taj-brejku bio za njega uspjeh, ne mogu zamisliti da će nakon njegovog današnjeg treninga od 48 minuta a poslije toga iscrpljujućeg meča između Sugite i Tipsarevića od 3 sata i 9 minuta uspjeti da izgubi. Ako se uprkos svemu i to desi, onda neka mijenja zanimanje.
                              Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Ево Фића сервира за победу!!!

Браво! ушао у Финале!!!

Stockholm, Sweden 250
                                October 14 - 20 2019
                                Last edited by Žika; 19-10-19, 16:22.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X