X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usao sam
    Ime tima RF Montenegro1 ;)
    Last edited by Fedex ba; 08-08-11, 16:45.

Comment

Usao sam,ti se zove Hard hitters
      Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Udji u SK Ligu,imas sve u prvom postu ;)
        sigpic

Comment

E jbg u subotu sam zurio za selo nisam stigao da se prikljucim,kad je sledeci rok da se prijavim?
          Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Jel moze bre da se vidi poredak nakon prvog dana negde????
            sigpic
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Originally posted by Dacha View Post
              Jel moze bre da se vidi poredak nakon prvog dana negde????
              Izgleda da ne moze

Comment

Koliko ja znam, poredak ce se videti tek posle celog kole, tj. kad se zavrsi nedelja, ja mislim da oni tako izbacuju.

edit:
                pa tek sam sad videla da mi je Anderson u timu
                Last edited by bojanaBG; 10-08-11, 13:31. Reason: ...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

jel zna neko sta se desava ako neko preda?
                  It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

bojana zavrsila prva u sportklub grupi a 37a ukupno...cestitam

Comment

hvala
                      zavrsni turnir me izvukao, imala sam Feda, Congu i Berdiha
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

Nisam ni sumnjao. Svo vrijeme si bila moj favorit. Poznavanje tenisa, uz zensku intuiciju i pronicljivost, ..., jednostavno protivnici nisu imali sanse. A s obzirom da je takmicenje namjesteno, tebe smatram moralnim pobjednikom.

Comment

http://igre.b92.net/fantasy/tennis_2012.php ko oce da se igra ,krece sad od AO

Comment

da li ima sportklub liga za ovaj fantasy

Comment

PL7YBEFX - probaj ovaj kod, taj je bio za prethodnu sportklub ligu a vidim da i dalje stoji ta liga

Comment

Working...
                              X