Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nisam ulazila tamo dan,2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mogla sam i ja isto obecati ovo za osvajanje [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Cirkus i farsa obicna. Trebo je dodat ako osvojim ove godine 4 slema, donirat cu 212 milijardi. I Mekinro je izjavio da ce za svaki osvojen set Kiriosa donirat milju dolara, preludo ocm.
            Last edited by DinoFC; 21-01-20, 16:32.

Comment

• Donirace i 10 000 za svaki dobijen mec, a Mekinro ce dati 1000 za svaki set koji Kirijos osvoji.
              Meni nije jasno kakav vi problem imate, ali sta god neki teniser da kaze, kako god da odluci da donira pare, vi nadjete neke zamerke.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nema nikakve zamjerke. Svaka cas na svakoj donaciji. Samo ova za osvajanje malo nerealna, to sam htjela reci.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kad znam da je sigurno licni marketing u pitanju, naravno da cu reci da je glupost. A i smorili su malo, vise nego dovoljno je novca skupljeno u svakom slucaju.

Comment

• Pa i on je sam rekao da zna da nije favorit, ali ako se desi da osvoji, donirace svaki cent.
                    Zato i nije rekao samo to, nego je prvo rekao ovih 10000 za svaku pobedu.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Od jedne sjajne i čiste stvari kao što su donacije u humaniratne svrhe pravi se neka vrsta takmičenja ko će smisliti gluplji uslov za svoju donaciju.
                      sigpic

Comment

• neki ljudi nikad nista ne ulove

Comment

• Koliko je Ozmo iritantan kao reporter, aaaaaa... Pisi i cuti, boga ti
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Donirace i 10 000 za svaki dobijen mec, a Mekinro ce dati 1000 za svaki set koji Kirijos osvoji.
                            Meni nije jasno kakav vi problem imate, ali sta god neki teniser da kaze, kako god da odluci da donira pare, vi nadjete neke zamerke.
                            jeste farsa,to se uradi i ne kaze ili kaze jednom,ne pravi se cirkus od toga,ljudima sigurno nije do asova dok zemlja gori

plus mekinro daje pare za nika...msm
                            Wizard

Comment

• jbg to je sad in

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                                Koliko je Ozmo iritantan kao reporter, aaaaaa... Pisi i cuti, boga ti
                                Takoe .... Mislio sam da samo mene nervira.
                                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Working...
                                X