ATP - Juan Martin del Potro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denzel80 View Post
    E sad sam se okacio bas da pogledam entry list,vidim nema ga...Steta...
    Nema ni Berdiha, ni Soderlinga cini mi se. Ali ko zna, mozda Delpo zatrazi WC.

Comment

Ni Murrey-a...Rodika...
      sigpic

Comment

Sta im je svi beze iz MC-a

Comment

MC je jedini turnir iz Masters serije koji igraci iz prvih 30 nisu u obavezi da igraju ;)

Comment

Ja bas volim taj turir na sljaci. Da li ce titula ove godine da promeni vlasnika?

Comment

Originally posted by Jigsaw92 View Post
              Ja bas volim taj turir na sljaci. Da li ce titula ove godine da promeni vlasnika?
              I ja volim taj turnir, moj omiljeni sljakasti masters. A da li ce titula da promeni vlasnika, to ne znam.

Comment

Nema sanse,realno...
                sigpic

Comment

Pa realno

Comment

Hmh, ja nisam bas shvatila da je on nesto povrijedjen... I ovdje spominje da se lose osjecao zbog vlaznosti vazduha, ali nije to nesto zbog cega treba da vidi da li ce igrati na narednim turnirima...
                    Ne znam sta mu je ovo da li ce igrati ili ne, vjerovatno neka psihicka posljedica povrjede ili pauze...

Q. Now you will stop three weeks to prepare the clay court season in Europe. Why did you choose to begin in Estoril and not playing Monte Carlo or Barcelona?
                    JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: Well, that is the idea, but I don't know if I will play. I would love to play in Estoril. It's a very nice tournament.
                    But after here, I will see the doctor, and then we will take a decision if I can still play or I need to stop. I want to play there. I not playing clay court since 2009, so it's a long time. I want to improve my game in that surface, and it's a good tournament.

Q. You hope to do special treatment for wrist or everything is okay?
                    JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO: I don't know. I will see my doctor, and he will see what's going on. Today I feel little bad because it was very humid. I spoke with him this morning, and he say, Okay, take care. Could be dangerous if you play and you feel something wrong.
                    But this tournament I'm really, I'm really enjoying the crowd, everything. That's why I played today.
                    http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/News...-March-29.aspx

Comment

Valjda ce biti sve ok...mada se malo pogubio u prichi...mozhda nije neshto toliko ozbiljno vec preventiva...
                      “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                      Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Pa proci ce jos vremena dok on izgubi taj strah od ponovne povrede, zato mislim da je tako oprezan.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

Ma naravno...i ja se iscimam kad udari neki viner od 180 na sat,a kamoli on..
                          Neverovatno kako mozhe da udara tako jako nakon operacija itd...Mora da bude oprezan ipak...
                          “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                          Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Bas cudna izjava,ali i ja mislim da je samo oprezniji,nista vise ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/tennis...der/article/5/

Prvi intervju u seriji sa Matsom...

Comment

http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_...MSSMC-GR-1.jpg
                                DelPo-va oprema do RG
                                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X