Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ski skokovi

Hanavald &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J
    Ali ja volim Ahonena oduvek mi je bio kralj i kul lik nekako.
    sigpic

Comment

Ja se stvarno nadam da ce nas malo ovi poljaci osveziti.Kako su samo odskakali ovu letnju turneju.Bice pakleno u Visli.
      U timskoj konkurenciji naravno poljska bez premca &^@4(
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Koju disciplinu najvise volite iz skijanja?Ja slalom. +*@WT*48*
        sigpic

Comment

Super G bre $#^%RT
          sigpic

Comment

Dushane moras pod hitno da se ukljucis u raspravu i udjes u sustinu ski skokova.Trebaju nam tvoji strucni komentari
            sigpic

Comment

Spust i Super G, a i veleslalom moze da prodje. Otprilike sve osim slaloma. $#^%RT

Ljudi, je l' opet pocinje sezona u Kuusamo-u?
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=398.msg197342#msg197342 date=1289849459]
                Stefan Eberharter i Bode najveci kraljevi. l5'%9
                [/quote]
                Jeste da je bio najveci Herminatorov protivnik,ali sam ga zestoko volio,veliki majstor brzih disciplina &8@^J
                Ali ipak,Miki Valhofer je sto se toga tice najbolji l5'%9
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=caniggia7 link=topic=398.msg197405#msg197405 date=1289851346]
                  Koju disciplinu najvise volite iz skijanja?Ja slalom. +*@WT*48*
                  [/quote]
                  Ja veleslalom,mislim da je najzahtjevniji,i brzina i tehinka.Zna se ko je najbolji u veleslalomu &d$7
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=398.msg197424#msg197424 date=1289852005]
                    Ja veleslalom,mislim da je najzahtjevniji,i brzina i tehinka.Zna se ko je najbolji u veleslalomu &d$7
                    [/quote]
                    Tina Maze $#^%RT &Q45q@%
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Kusamo,Kuopio,Lilehamer pa Rovaniemi i time se zavrsava mini-nordijska turneja na pocetku
                      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=398.msg197424#msg197424 date=1289852005]
                        [/quote]
                        Carlo Janka ko drugi. @(*6sd$%

A da to prebacimo na temu skijanje,otvorio sam. @(*6sd$%
                        sigpic

Comment

Ne svidja mi se samo sto su uveli faktor kapije i vetra *%@(D!RY-
                          Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

To se nikom ne svidja,ali sta da se radi.Koliko ja vidim ovde niko ne voli Loitzla i to podrzavam *(z$8
                            sigpic

Comment

Simon Aman #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

Voli Bojana Lojcla $#^%RT
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X