SK PokerStars Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sto se mene tice moze ;)
    TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• Ajde turnir za pola sata ako bude zainteresovanih...
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Evo i mene

Comment

• Ja moram ponovo da skidam pokerstars i da pravim profil,tako da cu od sutra poceti igrati

Comment

• Manda izdaje!
            sigpic

Comment

• Otvoren za 12 i 10, ulecite...
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Sad cu da ulegnem

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Mamba 24 View Post
                  Manda izdaje!
                  Sta manda?
                  sigpic
                  Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Jel se secate kad smo imali probleme kod prvog turnira

Comment

• Ajde ulazite, jos 5 minuta...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ima nas samo 5 komada

Comment

• Originally posted by dusan1610 View Post
                          Ima nas samo 5 komada
                          jel moze neko objasniti ? i ja zelim igrati ako igrate jos ..
                          FORZA MILAN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Niksa View Post
                            jel moze neko objasniti ? i ja zelim igrati ako igrate jos ..
                            U principu malo je opalo interesovanje za pokerom na forumu.
                            U svakom slucaju treba da skines pokerstars home games, a skini i obican. Pa mozes i ti da organizujes ako hoces, i naravno ako bude ljudi. Nadji na nekoj od prethodnih stranica kako da pristupis SK Poker Klubu u Home Games-u...
                            sigpic

Comment

• spustio sam ..
                              FORZA MILAN!!

Comment

• jel ima neko da odigramo neku partiju ?
                                FORZA MILAN!!

Comment

Working...
                                X