SK PokerStars Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SK PokerStars Club

Gde su Dule i Caniggia nabijem ih, daj da nas bude bar 6...
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Pise li da sam usao $#^%RT
      TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Dje je Dzo Kol,dje je Joe Cole? &*(@W6
        sigpic

Comment

Nista, pomericu za jos 5 minuta...

EDIT: Prosli su nam buyin-ovi, ajde u prvoj ruci svi all-in, pa ko dobije. $#^%RT
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Nadjite tournament i onda register dolje u lijevom uglu imate i tek ste onda upali,aooooooooooooooooooooo
            sigpic

Comment

Kakoi da postavim avatar? &%@5w8&*
              sigpic

Comment

Ja sam vec postavio,pa promenio...pise da nekad mora duze da se ceka da bi se promenilo

Comment

Dule, ajde napravicu novi turnir, upadaj!
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Ljuba90 link=topic=3228.msg241432#msg241432 date=1296686174]
                    Ja sam vec postavio,pa promenio...pise da nekad mora duze da se ceka da bi se promenilo
                    [/quote]
                    I ja sam pri registraciji stavio sliku,ali mi sad nista nema,a dje to da promijenim,ne vidim opciju?
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=3228.msg241433#msg241433 date=1296686209]
                      Dule, ajde napravicu novi turnir, upadaj!
                      [/quote]

Ajde

Comment

Idite all-in, ne mogu da otvorim novi turnir!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=3228.msg241434#msg241434 date=1296686258]
                          [quote author=Ljuba90 link=topic=3228.msg241432#msg241432 date=1296686174]
                          [/quote]
                          I ja sam pri registraciji stavio sliku,ali mi sad nista nema,a dje to da promijenim,ne vidim opciju?
                          [/quote]

Kod mene ima slika.

EDITva dvojica nisu normalni.
                          TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Idi gore na account i lako ces naci @(*6sd$%

I ja sam vec imao sliku,ali mi se nije svidela i sad sam je promenio i tek treba da se postavi,mozda tek za par dana

Comment

Ajde, napravio sam novi za 10 minuta, upadajte. @(*6sd$%
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Ljuba90 link=topic=3228.msg241438#msg241438 date=1296686416]
                                Idi gore na account i lako ces naci @(*6sd$%

I ja sam vec imao sliku,ali mi se nije svidela i sad sam je promenio i tek treba da se postavi,mozda tek za par dana
                                [/quote]
                                Nasao sam,hvala %QWT&W
                                Evo sad vidim da mi je ona tu,ali mi je nema kad igram za stolom &%@5w8&*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X