SK PokerStars Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SK PokerStars Club

Prihvaticu kasnije, mrzi me sad da se logujem.
    Igramo od pola 12. @(*6sd$%
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ocu ja prvo da vidim kako to izgleda,prihvati me caskom $#^%RT
      sigpic

Comment

u kako sam ja razbijo texas holdem no limit kad sam bio mladji, sad sam vec i zaboravio kako se igra &*#GI(] $%&5@$A

uletecu i ja da odigram po koju kad se oporavim, peku mu oci u poslednje vreme od kompa, pa sam samo minimalno za istim $#^%RT

Comment

Stavi naocare i dolazi $#^%RT
          Mislim da bi vec trebali da smo tamo &d$7

sigpic

Comment

Nije nego u 23:30h

Comment

Pikam i ja

Comment

Pridruzih se i ja ! h5g6k8

Molim vlasnika MekGrejdija da me prihvati. $#^%RT
                Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Da kreiram caskom jedan turnir ili cemo veceras samo da se zezamo?
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

I,Vlatko,hvala na pomoci! $#^%RT
                    Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Ma igramo ozbiljno,kakvo zezanje /SR&]
                      sigpic

Comment

Ajde, napravio sam turnir, pocinje u 23:35, buy-in je 100$.
                        Ko ne vidi, saljite mu pm-ove. $#^%RT

EDIT: Upadajte odmah!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Evo ja sam usao,sta sad,pise mi samo ime kluba i da je 10 members.
                          TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Ajde pozurite, jos 5 minuta...
                            sigpic

Comment

Treba da nadjete opciju turnament,ne onaj prsten,pozuriteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                              sigpic

Comment

haha,koje zbunjivanje

Comment

Working...
                                X