• Show
Clear All

• Re: SK PokerStars Club

Cim se regujem stizem. %QWT&W

Comment

Ma daj,najbolje je odigrati,4-5djeljenja i naucio si. @(*6sd$%
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Jebu me ovi izrazi,nista ne znam $#^%RT
        sigpic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Pa pitaj sta te zanima, rekoh ti vec. @(*6sd$%
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Dacho ako imas ikog u drustvu da pika holdem,lako ce ti objasniti lice u lice

Comment

Pa znas li igrati poker,obicni. (%fsd%&j
              sigpic
              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Kakvo je ovo sranje,kada te pita How did you find out about PokerStars? #%d*

Rekao mi Tmac *T_*@SR

Comment

Dacho, imas na ovom softveru PokerStars-a opciju Poker School, tako da skini, pa pogledaj o cemu se radi. @(*6sd$%
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Hvala t mac,videcu @(*6sd$%
                    sigpic
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

[quote author=FC Nadal link=topic=3228.msg242803#msg242803 date=1296853504]
                      Kakvo je ovo sranje,kada te pita How did you find out about PokerStars? #%d*

Rekao mi Tmac *T_*@SR
                      [/quote]

*T_*@SR

Comment

Ulazite na turnir, jos 45 minuta do pocetka, ima nas sestorica za sada!
                        sigpic

Comment

T-Mac namjesti samo ono da blindovi rastu nakon nekoliko ruku da ne bismo do zore igrali $#^%RT
                          TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Stavljeno na 5 minuta. @(*6sd$%
                            sigpic

Comment

Regovao sam se i sta sada za ime boga. %QWT&W

Comment

Imas sve na pocetku od T-Mac-a objasnjeno @(*6sd$% ,ako zapnes negdje pitaj,pozuri ima jos 25 minuta.
                                TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Working...
                                X