X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jose Paolo Guerrero View Post
    Kakav verbalni duel Lukaku i Ibre.. Lukakua držala trojica
    jel neko zna sta mu je mamlaz Ibra sve rekao? nije ni cudo sto ga je sudija ipak iskljucio u nastavku

Kakva tekma i prolazak Intera
    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• sutra

20:45 Fudbal - Coppa Italia: 1/2 Finale (1st leg): Inter - Juventus

SK2

Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• The Federal Prosecutor has summoned referee Paolo Valeri as the FIGC released a statement of the proceedings in the Ibrahimovic-Lukaku case.

The story of the dispute between Ibrahimovic and Lukaku during the Coppa Italia quarter-final is not over yet.

The verbal clash between the two players has already attracted a lot of controversy in the media and the Swede has defended himself on social media, saying he didn’t act in a racist way.

The sporting judge has already given them both a one-match ban in the Coppa Italia. Lukaku was suspended because of the yellow card and will not be able to play in the first leg of the semi-finals against Juventus tomorrow.

Now, the FIGC has confirmed the Federal Prosecutor has opened an investigation and has summoned the referee on the night.

“Federal Prosecutor Giuseppe Chiné opened a proceeding this morning relating to the verbal clash between the player Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Romelu Lukaku during Inter-Milan, a match in the quarter-finals of the Coppa Italia played on January 26,” the FIGC said in a statement.

“As part of the investigation, the Federal Prosecutor decided to summon referee Paolo Valeri, who will be audited in the next few hours to clarify the scope of the sanctions already imposed against the two players during the match.”

Comment

Working...
        X