WTA - Serena Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serena Williams Is Going To Compete For The First Time Since Giving Birth

Australian Open's tournament director, Craig Tiley, told the Associated Press, that Williams would be back to defend her title, this upcoming January. Tiley said, according to Bleacher Report:

Serena will be back. We look forward to welcoming her and again go on that journey of breaking the all-time record for most number of Grand Slams.

https://www.romper.com/p/serena-will...-birth-2914962

Comment

• Serena se brzo vraca u kondiciju Al mislim da su joj ruke definitivno "splasle" malo

Comment

• Aaaa Jigs ništa ne pričaš da se udala

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Aaaa Jigs ništa ne pričaš da se udala

Pa juce

Comment

• Pa da to sam htela da kažem... da se udaje... malo sam požurila
            Lepo Al kolikooo madona with big b... na jednom mestu

Kada postavljaš neki tvit.. u tvit kod samo ubaciš onaj broj iz tvit linka, ne ceo link i onda ti se ovako očita sve

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Serena Williams to make comeback in Abu Dhabi after giving birth

Serena Williams will return to tennis in Abu Dhabi next week, almost four months after giving birth.

The American, 36, will play world number seven Jelena Ostapenko in an exhibition match on 30 December during the Mubadala World Tennis Championship.
              http://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/42472273

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Inace je imala velikih problema posle porodjaja
                  Though she had an enviably easy pregnancy, what followed was the greatest medical ordeal of a life that has been punctuated by them. Olympia was born by emergency C-section after her heart rate dove dangerously low during contractions. The surgery went off without a hitch; Alexis cut the cord, and the wailing newborn fell silent the moment she was laid on her mother’s chest. “That was an amazing feeling,” Serena remembers. “And then everything went bad.”

The next day, while recovering in the hospital, Serena suddenly felt short of breath. Because of her history of blood clots, and because she was off her daily anticoagulant regimen due to the recent surgery, she immediately assumed she was having another pulmonary embolism. (Serena lives in fear of blood clots.) She walked out of the hospital room so her mother wouldn’t worry and told the nearest nurse, between gasps, that she needed a CT scan with contrast and IV heparin (a blood thinner) right away. The nurse thought her pain medicine might be making her confused. But Serena insisted, and soon enough a doctor was performing an ultrasound of her legs. “I was like, a Doppler? I told you, I need a CT scan and a heparin drip,” she remembers telling the team. The ultrasound revealed nothing, so they sent her for the CT, and sure enough, several small blood clots had settled in her lungs. Minutes later she was on the drip. “I was like, listen to Dr. Williams!”

But this was just the first chapter of a six-day drama. Her fresh C-section wound popped open from the intense coughing spells caused by the pulmonary embolism, and when she returned to surgery, they found that a large hematoma had flooded her abdomen, the result of a medical catch-22 in which the potentially lifesaving blood thinner caused hemorrhaging at the site of her C-section. She returned yet again to the OR to have a filter inserted into a major vein, in order to prevent more clots from dislodging and traveling into her lungs. Serena came home a week later only to find that the night nurse had fallen through, and she spent the first six weeks of motherhood unable to get out of bed. “I was happy to change diapers,” Alexis says, “but on top of everything she was going through, the feeling of not being able to help made it even harder. Consider for a moment that your body is one of the greatest things on this planet, and you’re trapped in it.”
                  ceo clanak u Vogue-u:
                  Serena Williams on Motherhood, Marriage, and Making Her Comeback
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

tt
                    sigpic

Comment

• Kao sto sam I mislio vraca se u IW ili Majamiju.

Comment

• Serena zvanicno vise nema ranking.

Comment

• Nije mi se svidelo ono sto sam video u onom jednom mecu dubla. Kretanje opet lose kao u onom mecu sa Ostapenko, refleksi losi, ritern..
                          Ne znam koliko je rano jos da se vraca u Indian W. Mislim da je trebala da ceka travu. Ali videcemo, sa njom se nikad ne zna, kad svi misle da je losa ona odigra najbolje

Comment

• Comment

• od prosle godine mi je postala simpaticna, mislila sam da to nikad necu reci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                od prosle godine mi je postala simpaticna, mislila sam da to nikad necu reci

Sto prosle? Zato sto nije igrala tenis?

Comment

Working...
                                X