Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odg: Week 4 (15. November - 21. November)

Derrick igrac nedelje? fghj48d
    Je l' moguce da niko nije bio bolji od njega, a igrao je sasvim prosecno. #^GH*#

Nema sta, vec vidim MVP trofej u njegovim rukama na kraju regularne. h5g6k8
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=LeBron fan link=topic=3013.msg197547#msg197547 date=1289856813]
      http://www.nba.com/2010/news/11/15/l...s=iref:nbahpt2

Jos jedan dokaz da LeBron nije onakav kakvog ga smatraju vecina vas @(*6sd$%
      [/quote]
      Daj majke ti vidi ko je sve bio u konkurenciji za ovu nagradu #%d*

Other finalists this year include President Barack Obama (the 2008 winner), Lady Gaga, Sarah Palin, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, conservative commentator Glenn Beck, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Pa među ovim debilima i Keba bi pobedio &*#GI(]

Comment

Citaj ponovo... Nije pobedio.. @(*6sd$%
        I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying...

Comment

Sad tek vidim da je lista kandidata tek danas objavljena...

Ovi Ameri dakle znaju od svega da prave komediju. Za osobu godine konkurišu Obama, Ledi Gaga, Avganistanski predsednik, Turski premijer i LBJ... (%fsd%&j (%fsd%&j

Comment

[quote author=dejan1111 link=topic=3013.msg197574#msg197574 date=1289859748]
            Sad tek vidim da je lista kandidata tek danas objavljena...

Ovi Ameri dakle znaju od svega da prave komediju. Za osobu godine konkurišu Obama, Ledi Gaga, Avganistanski predsednik, Turski premijer i LBJ... (%fsd%&j (%fsd%&j
            [/quote]
            &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]

kakva skupina ljudi!

Comment

Milicic postigao 9 poena i 4 skoka u 1. cetvrtini #$&+|r
              sigpic

Comment

Darko igra odlicno, 11 poena, 6 skokova i 2 asistencije na kraju 1. poluvremena #$&+|r
                sigpic

Comment

wolvsi ispustili +10 u poslednjih 2 minuta i izgubili.. darko vrlo dobar bio, 13p, 12s, 5a, 4b
                  peja na poluvremenu 8 poena za 8 minuta...
                  sunsi naravno danas vola ne mogu da ubodu, zasad 10% za 3 i 28% ukupni sut &*#GI(]

Comment

Promasicu opet samo Clippers-e...
                    Jebem ti Vinny mater glupavu, i tebi i tvojoj santavoj ekipi!

EDIT: Samo sto malo pridju Lopez ih isece, pa zasto ga ne udvajas Vinny konjino retardirana. &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6

EDIT 2: Jebem ti kladionicu, necu vise ni da je igram... $JS}|
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Stojakovic 17 poena #$&+|r #$&+|r

Comment

Working...
                                X