• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/2/128/v-432884.html

Comment

Shogun Ruaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Legendo

Comment

grozna jedna godina,ne ponovila seod 3 omiljena muskarca,jedan se penzionisao,drugi je vec godinu dana pod suspenzijom zbog pozitivnog testa na marihuanu (mos misliti),a treci je u zatvoru i ceka sudjenje za pokusaj ubistva (i tu su ga malo vise preterali,al ajde)sreca pa niku istice kazna taman za UFC 158,da se malo povratim
        don't be scared homie
        sigpic

Comment

majko mila, pa kakvi su ti to sportisti i miljenici daco penzioner, ubica-robijas i ovaj sto je na marihuani me najvise odusevio
          od tolikih droga i doping sredstava on pusi marihuanu, kakav kralj

nasmejan odlazim u krevet posle sto godina

Comment

e nek si se ti zabavio
            don't be scared homie
            sigpic

Comment

UFC 158
              16.mart, Bell Centre
              Montréal, Québec

Main Card

St-Pierre vs Diaz

Condit vs Hendricks

Ellenberger vs Marquardt

Ring vs Camozzi

Ricci vs Fletcher

Prelims

Cote vs Voelker

Carvalho vs Elkins

Miller vs Mein

Makdessi vs Cruickshank

Story vs Mulhern

Dillashaw vs Tamura

Roop vs Duran

nijednu borbu jos nisam ovoliko zelela da vidim
              don't be scared homie
              sigpic

Comment

eeeeeee ljubavi,ljubavi....ako si vec hteo da odes,ovo nije pravi nacin.godine spremanja,prozivanja,vredjanja i na kraju kada si dobio tih 25 minuta da pokazes sta znas - NISTA !!obicno satima mogu da pricam o borbi,ali sada sam toliko tuzna i razocarana da ne znam ni sta bih reklaa gsp je jedna karikatura od sampiona.mrzim borce koji tako ulaze u borbe,nacin na koji je unakazio svoje telo,ma nista kod njega ne volimverovatno se tako pobedjuje,ali nama nije vazna pobeda - vazno je kako se boris !a pravu borbu su pokazali kondit i hendriksnikada mi nije bilo jasno sta kondit trazi u oktagonu sa onakvim licema veceras mi je ponovo pokazao da mu nadimak bas stoji.ne znam kako je izgubio,jesu bile nijanse u pitanju,ali je ovaj put svaka bila u njegovu korist.ali kako je u onoj smejuriji od borbe protiv nika,gde je bezao kao mali mis,pobedio,tako je sad dobijeno izgubio.sve se vraca - sve se placa,valjda tako idei mnogima od njih nije mesto u oktagonu,ali onaj kome sigurno jeste je dzejk elenbrger,pravi borac i zvezda veceri,koji je pokazao da za ovaj sport jos uvek ima nade

ajmo sad na formulu
                don't be scared homie
                sigpic

Comment

One day, we're going to have to give Nick Diaz back to real life. We've had him a long time already. Diaz had just turned 18 years old when he made his pro fighting debut, a kid really. He's 29 now, and he's thinking about walking away from mixed martial arts. This is getting to be a trend now, Diaz publicly contemplating retirement after each bout. The way he tells it, it's a sport that he doesn't really want. The way I hear it, it's a job that he probably needs.

All this time, we needed him, too. Wherever you lie on the Diaz love/hate spectrum, you must begrudge his success, you must admit his many contributions to this sport he practiced, and how things would have been quite a bit less interesting without him. He's given us the "Stockton slap," Don't be scared, homie," and most recently, "wolf tickets." There was the hospital fight with Joe Riggs, the hotel confrontation with Georges St-Pierre and the time he threw a shoe at Diego Sanchez. He was the Michael Jordan of press conferences, dominating them with such ease that the rest of the participants were often completely ornamental. And that was only when he showed up. He was nearly as fascinating for his unpredictability.

That was the other side of Diaz, the temperamental malcontent who never seemed to get what he wanted. He was so head-scratchingly, mind-numbingly confusing that if Saturday night was his last time, it was perfect.

All of who Diaz was, was perfectly summed up during the UFC 158 post-fight press conference, by a Canadian reporter who pleaded with Diaz for some clarity.

"Nick, I need your help here because Dana came [here] telling us you were not going to be here, and here you are. Immediately after the fight you said you were going to retire, and you walk in here and you say you want to fight Georges and you want to fight Anderson Silva. Please, tell me what I write for my readers."

What, indeed?

Diaz went on to give a typically rambling answer that explored multiple possibilities. At least that's the way most heard it. You know how different parts of the brain control separate functions, like emotion and reason and focus? I've come to believe that he simply lets each part of his brain speak its piece. How many of us have clear, perfect thoughts on deeply personal issues? Most of our thoughts go through internal debate. Diaz chooses to live some of his in public, unfiltered.

What each fan will remember of Diaz will be personal. Maybe it was something he said, or his general attitude, or some moment he authored in a fight. There is no shortage of possibilities, which says plenty about him.

Mostly, Diaz was real. He said whatever was on his mind. He didn't come to the show to play nice and make friends. He came to this world in fight mode. He didn't graduate high school. This game was all he had. He grabbed on to it and probably held on too tight. He trained like a madman, everyone around him will tell you. Maybe too hard. Maybe too often. But Diaz always wanted you to know you'd never outwork him. You'd never be in better condition. He wanted you to know that if this were a real fight that went until the last man was standing, you would be conquered. He judged his fights this way regardless of what the officials who actually had the power to determine winners and losers said.

Diaz kept it so real that he would often admit things that few others would. As tough as he seemed, he said he was scared to fight. As street-wise as he appeared, he admitted that he'd never paid his taxes. If you asked a question, you better be ready for the answer, because you never quite knew what he'd say.

MMA's not quite to the level where its athletes are polished, but most of them make an effort to present themselves in that kind of refined and professional light. Diaz wasn't worried about being anything other than who he was. He often wore "Stockton" sweatshirts, because his roots made him. On Saturday night, to the amusement of many, he wore jeans to the cage.

Much of what made Diaz compelling were the things he said and did, but they would have been ignored without his fighting prowess. An athlete doesn't get noticed without success. He was good enough to be considered among the welterweight division's best, even if he always felt he wasn't given his just due. Against St-Pierre, his biggest deficiency caught up with him. He has never excelled as a wrestler, his only kryptonite. Sure, he practiced it, but he didn't care for it. Wrestling could win fights, but it couldn't finish them, and that's what he prized. MMA that went for broke. Offense first. Endless aggression.

In discussing his possible retirement, Diaz said he wasn't too interested in facing the young guns. He didn't like the direction things were headed in, with wrestlers able to stall the action. The fights were becoming too slow, the words were becoming too political. It wasn't his sport anymore. Even if he fights again, those complaints hold some truth. He came from a time that was raw and gritty, when the sport was fighting for its survival. In many ways, it mirrored him. Time has a way of dulling those sharp edges. Diaz isn't the same angry kid he used to be, even if he's still the same individual.

It seems that the general belief is that Diaz will return. He's still young, after all, and making good money. But who knows? Who has ever been able to predict what Diaz will think or say or do next? That's why we cared so much about him, even when he drove us crazy. He's a singular talent and individual, and when he's gone, he'll be irreplaceable. The truth is that even in a world of order, you need a few rebels to shake up the system and determine its true worth. Diaz may not have been the poster boy for MMA, but despite his brawling on CBS, his taunting and name-calling of opponents, his constant calls for respect, Diaz walked a road parallel to the sport he never wanted to represent. It was sometimes raw, unflinchingly honest and demanding of attention. The sport would never leave us, it would only grow up in the spotlight, but Diaz was always eventually going to disappear. Despite the bumps and bruises, the headaches and the head-scratchers, the two were better off for each other's company.

Imagining a fight world without Nick Diaz....ja takav svet ne mogu ni da zamislim
                  don't be scared homie
                  sigpic

Comment

Tomo Spahovic sinoc ostvario pobjedu na FFC3 u Zagrebu, vecinom su borbe bile po pravilima K1, ali njegova je bila po MMA pravilima. Evo kako je Golcica devastirao onim po cemu nije poznat, dosta je bolji u parteru.

Comment

vec se uveliko suska o tome da bi kondit rado pristao na rimec protiv dijazamada ne znam koliko je to moguce sada kada dijaz osniva svoju mma promocijuda je lud - lud je,ali zato ga toliko i volimo)ali mnogo bih volela da vidim to lepo lice pored nikovog u oktagonu,bar jos jedan puta dok ti dani ne dodju....

25.5.2013. Las Vegas, Nevada

Main Card

Velasquez vs Silva

Dos Santos vs Hunt

Teixeira vs Te Huna

Maynard vs Grant

Cerrone vs Noons

Prelims

Pyle vs Story

Bermudez vs Holloway

Smith vs Whittaker

Nurmagomedov vs Trujillo

Thompson vs Burrell

Bowles vs Roop

Stephens vs Payan
                      don't be scared homie
                      sigpic

Comment

to je bilo kratko,ali ubitacnosrecom po silvu ovaj put je kratko trajalo pa nije mnogo ni bolelovelaskez je ubica,bravo sampione
                        hanta je neko opasno zeznuo kada ga je poslao u oktagongde si ti druze krenuo na dos santosatolika je razlika u kvalitetu da to i nije moglo da bude dobra borba.ali kakav nozni iz okreta za kraj uh uh
                        a onog sudiju bih ja volela da izlomimposle onakvog udarca umesto da prekida istog trenutka,pustio on jos 30 udaraca granta,od toga i nekoliko kolenama trebalo je da pusti da ga ubije,idiot!tamo si da pratis i prekidas kad vidis da neko nije u stanju da se odbrani,slepce!
                        don't be scared homie
                        sigpic

Comment

pa ovo je presmesno

don't be scared homie
                          sigpic

Comment

a evo i kako Najveci provodi penzionerske dane

ne mogu opisati koliko mi nedostaje,ali kada ga vidim tako nasmejanog moram i ja da budem srecna
                            don't be scared homie
                            sigpic

Comment

Meni je Brock Lesnar dok je bio u UFC-u bio mnogo mocan. I zeleo sam da vidim mec izmedju njega i Fedora mocnog .
                              Last edited by Bonomo; 29-05-13, 21:31.
                              sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonomo View Post
                                Meni je Brock Lesnar dok je bio u UFC-u bio mnogo mocan. I zeleo sam da vidim mec izmedju njega i Fedora mocnog .
                                mnogi su to zelelizamalo se i nije desilo,ali je fedoru umro tata i eto....ko zna,mozda se i desi nekada..
                                don't be scared homie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X