No announcement yet.

MMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ovi bi mogli malo da obrnu redosled i da stave teskase na pocetak,pobelela sam dok nisu dosli na redposle jucerasnjih 6 sati borbi taman da se odmorimo malo do septembrabilo je sinoc bas dobrih borbi..mirko je odlicno izgledao,ali mu je protivnik stvarno bio smesan,za ovakav turnir i ovakvog borca mogli su pronaci i nekog boljeggita se najbolje pokazao,da se uplasis,svaka cast tom coveku,jos da ga vidim protiv harijaa hari..onako..teska srca priznajem da sam ocekivala mnogo visedaleko od toga da je bio los,ali on moze mnoooogo bolje!a maleni zambidis kako udara,sve zvonida pohvalim i momke iz mike's gym-a,stvarno su odlicni borci,svi do jednog
    don't be scared homie
    sigpic

Comment

kada bi trebalo da stavim pare na dos santosa ili velaskeza,pa morala bih dobro da razmislim
      ono sto je silva uradio fedoru nije nista spram onoga kako je njega velaskez unakaziokrvaviju borbu vec odavno nisam videla..
      don't be scared homie
      sigpic

Comment

u petak finale tuf-a 15
        don't be scared homie
        sigpic

Comment

fedor se u cetvrtak bori protiv riza.moguce da ce mu to biti i poslednja borbasvaki dan citam i vise nemam pojma ko je sta potvrdio,ko je sta demantovao..

Event: M-1 Global "Fedor vs. Rizzo"
          Date: June 21, 2012

Main Event (pay-per-view):

265 lbs.: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Pedro Rizzo

Other scheduled match-ups:

155 lbs.: Daniel Weichel vs. Musa Khamanaev (for lightweight title)
          265 lbs.: Guram Gugenishvili vs. Kenny Garner (for heavyweight title)
          265 lbs.: Jeff Monson vs. Denis Komkin
          155 lbs.: Mairbek Taisumov vs. Marat Gafurov
          145 lbs.: Mikhail Malyutin vs. Bakhtiyar Arzumanov
          145 lbs.: Jerome Bouisson vs. Vugar Bakhshiev
          145 lbs.: Pavel Vitruk vs. Radoslaw Piechnik
          265 lbs.: Akhmed Sultanov vs. Denis Goltsov (M-1 Selection semifinal)
          don't be scared homie
          sigpic

Comment

nocas je bilo razloga za slavlje
            braca rusi umeju da organizuju ili se to samo meni svidja sve sto urade..odlicne borce imaju i juce su dominirali,rusi i najveci rus medju njima dzef monsonda mi je neko rekao da ce amerikanac da ih postroji da svi stoje dok ulazi i to usred rusije,pa sigurno da mu ne bih verovala.a on je, od svih pesama na ovom svetu,za ulazak izabrao rusku himnucak se i putin smejao,a on inace ne propusta fedorove borbe u rusiji.bravo predsednice
            a fedor je izgledao carobno..divno je bilo videti koliko ga obozavaju i mislim da ce mi jedina neostvarena zelja ostati to sto nisam mogla da odgledam uzivo nijednu njegovu borbu,a volela bih da je to bila bas ovanije dugo trajala,ali sam i za to kratko vreme u ringu ponovo videla fedora iz najboljih dana.tako smiren,tako samouveren,tako jak....moj bog
            don't be scared homie
            sigpic

Comment

Mislim da Fedor neće još u penziju .. Još je vrlo opasan borac ... Samo me zanima ko može da dobija Cigana ...Šteta što je Alister ispao onako glup sa nedozvoljenim sredstvima ...

Comment

nazalost istina je..ni meni jos nije doslo do glave,a kad bude doslo..uh..toliko ga volim da je to obozavanje vec odavno preraslo u bolest
                jedan od najlepsih tekstova poslednjih dana:

Fedor Emelianenko didn’t lament his losses like his fans did, and he didn’t smite his chest as the world’s greatest fighter back when people argued he was just that. He never talked smack to his opponents, and didn’t tweet smiley faces when bad things happened to business foes.

He’s always been a picture of complicated calm that, realistically, has very little in common with American impulse. Fedor was a vault. He was unknowable. He traveled to his fights with priests who wore beards like Dostoyevsky. There was unnerving depth in his eyes, and when he spoke to you those eyes communicated the cathedral hush of his mindset. When he stepped in the cage, his expression never changed. The world could be falling down around him and he’d still look only mildly bemused.

Such was his faith in what happens.

Where did he summon the violence for that decade when he didn’t lose? Didn’t matter. He used logs, rocks and terrain in his native Stary Oskol to show up in burly, no-nonsense form. Sometimes he showed up a little flabby. Maybe most of the time. But he carried anvils.

One way to look at him was that he was a picture of poise that derived from the better qualities of martial arts. The other was that he was a cold-blooded tyrant with no conscience.

Most the time he was both. He marketed himself by barely saying an unnecessary word. This is part of what made him an almost mythological figure in MMA for the last dozen years. And it’s one of the reasons he’ll be missed.

Emelianenko retired after defeating another fading star in Pedro Rizzo in his native Russia. To watch it in the States, you had to find a stream. And just like everything with him, he didn’t make a big deal of it. It was preconceived but not fussed over. Simply put, Fedor wanted to be around his daughters, whom he said were growing up without a father. After 39 MMA bouts, Sambo titles and a dozen years of lore, he said it was time.

And as expected, it took the 35-year-old Emelianenko a minute and change to knock out Rizzo. Most people thought he’d do just that. Just like they thought he would defeat Satoshii Ishii and Jeff Monson, the guys who washed away the bad taste of Dan Henderson and Antonio Silva and Fabricio Werdum, those myth-shattering losses that told the whole truth. To hear Fedor tell it, those losses in the twilight of his career were lessons, and he took them so genuinely that it almost felt like he took them arbitrarily.

Just stuff that happens.

But you know why the whole truth stood out? Fedor never believed in his own myth like we did. He never perceived himself as invincible. I saw him after he lost to Werdum and Silva and Henderson, and it was as if he understood far better than everybody else about his own vincibility. There were never any delusions. It was heartbreakingly simplistic. Delusions belonged to us and his handlers.

So, how will Fedor be remembered as a fighter? That’s as complicated as the man himself.

There are those who will claim that he was overrated. There are those who consider him the greatest heavyweight of all time. Once again, he is probably both. Those fights in Pride with Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Mirko Filipovic and Kevin Randleman were real enough at the time. When he chopped down Tim Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski in Affliction, the accusation was also real -- Fedor wasn’t fighting the biggest names in the sport, at least not in their prime. And the failure of M-1 Global and the UFC to come to terms will forever leave the case unresolved.

Fedor’s legacy is now a matter of speculation and perception. Any you know what? When you think back on it, it’s sort of fitting. Fedor’s career has been fueled by his dominance in the aughts, his ascetic nature, the partition that existed between him and the UFC, and endless talk about where he ranks in the grand scheme. He’s always been fascinating -- winning does that -- and hype swirled around him in Russia, the States, Japan and elsewhere.

He never had much to do with it. His grand scheme was far deeper than sport. If people were carried away by their inflated versions of Fedor, he smiled. When the haters came out in droves and threw words at him like “exposed,” he didn’t disagree. With Fedor, criticism was interchangeable with praise. It’s something that other fighters can learn from. And not just fighters, but media and fans, too.

He was great? Great. He was overrated? Fine. But if to you he was the “Last Emperor,” remember that to him, he was always Fedor.

And if we can agree on anything, maybe it’s that that’s pretty commendable.
                don't be scared homie
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1296...sonnen-ii.html

Comment

Sa kojom lakocom je Silva dobio onu zver od coveka. Sunce ti ono nije moguce.

Comment

Jak je Sonen fizicki ali je napravio onu glupost sta ono izvodi sa laktovima oce kao da ga udari laktom.Po meni on Silvu ne moze da zavrsi ni udarcima ni nekom polugom.Imao ga je u prvom mecu.Silvu jedino mozda moze pobediti Jons ovi ostali iz srednje kategorije nemaju sanse.Zamisli onog Wajdmena ili kako se vec zove kao najveca nada mma u srednjoj kategoriji pa njega bi razbusio Silva.

Comment

A Gustafson ? Meni je on do jaja, voleo bih da ga pogledam u okršaju sa JJ ...

Comment

Uh Gustafson je dobar njega sam zaboravio.Ali Gustafson je imao mec protiv Dejvisa pa je izgubio mada je to bilo davno mislim da je trenutno najbolji protivnik Jonsu.

Comment

Prštalo bi na sve strane, obojica onako krakati i do jaja udarači .. Džonsu prednost u parteru i zbog neverovatne brzine kad onako udara laktovima, Gustafson je strašan iz kontre ..

Comment

Sad Dzons ima mec sa Hendersonom pa ako pobedi mozda se i sastane sa Gustafsonom bio bi mec opasan.

Comment

Evo nekih filmova.Fightville i The Philly Kid.U ovom drugom bas se dobro peglaju,a i glumica me strasno potseca na nekog.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X