Off Topic Caffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @MettaWorldPeace

The bear is not detachable. The Teddy bear is a permanent and is the pandas friend! The ears on the side are also not detachable. Enjoy

Kakav mentol

Comment

• Шта рећи...

Arise, Serbia!
      You fell asleep long ago,
      And have lain in the dark.
      Now wake up
      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Kaže Šarenac na kraju (SRB-CHN 65:63)....priznajte da su vas nervirale..... ma joooook...

Uvek sam na strani zena, ali ona nas centar... ju-ju-juuuuuu...
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Maljković: Pobeda za Srđana!

Vest o preranoj smrti kondicionog trenera Srđana Sarića emotivno je primljena i u taboru ženske košarkaške reprezentacije, koja se kao druga u grupi plasirala u osminu finala Svetskog prvenstva.

"Ovo je pobeda za Srđana Sarića. Trenirao je sve ove devojke. Počeo je kod mene u KK Ušće, posle je nastavio svoj fantastičan put...", izjavila je Marina Maljković za zvanični sajt KSS.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• [VINE]OAMd22r7P22[/VINE]
            sigpic

Comment

• Jel bilo ikakvih informacija da će dobijati više minuta ove sezone?
              Iskreno se nadam, pogotovo zato što je Kerr radio sa njim i u D ligi...

Thompsom je u ozbiljnoj formi, a Bogut je rekao da se osjeća spremniji nego ikada, treba se čuvati Warriorsa... Barnes mi izgleda kao dobar potencijal

Comment

• Evo iz dosade sam uklopio neku finu ekipicu na fantasyu, verovatno necu menjati vise.

Comment

• Da je Dražen Petrović danas živ proslavio bi jubilarni 50. rođendan. U Muzeju Dražena Petrovića danas će se njemu u počast predstaviti edukativni strip prema liku i djelu jednog od najvećih europskih košarkaša svih vremena koji nosi ime 'Dječak'.
                  Legenda koja živi vječno: Sretan rođendan, kapetane!

Drazen Petrovic 44 pts VS Houston Rockets

Spoiler

Comment

• Comment

• Какав маг!

Spoiler

Arise, Serbia!
                      You fell asleep long ago,
                      And have lain in the dark.
                      Now wake up
                      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Dje ste raja?

Poseban pozzic za Ljubodraga!
                        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Dje si Mekinjo kralju jesi li ziv?

Comment

• Evo, devojka malo otisla kuci, pa sam uspeo nekako da skinem lisice napokon. Svasta se nauci za 4 meseca.
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ako je capi u pitanju onda ti je oprosteno sto te nije bilo..

Comment

• ahahahahahahhaha najveći brat !
                                Originally posted by Brajkula
                                Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Working...
                                X