No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 500 - 2021. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sve setove sto izgubio ove godine izgubio od Fice (2), Novaka (3), Ducija (2) i Zvereva (1)
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Agut je bas u nekoj dubiozi
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
        Agut je bas u nekoj dubiozi
        Igrao je prošle sedmice finale Monpeljea, dobio 1. set protiv Gofana. Mislim da nije tolika kriza, iako ga nisam odavno gledao.

Čudan dan danas u Roterdamu, seča favorita...

Comment

Jeste igro finale, ali je ATP cup odigrao lose, kao i AO, a evo i sad Roterdam.
          Vise je taj Monpelje bio izuzetak nego sto je pravi pokazatelj njegove forme.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

Klasa je vječna, bravo Endi

Comment

Ode reket posle duple na bp

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Eh da mi je neko rekao da će mi nedostajati onaj džangrizavi Endi....ili Vavrenka, Delpo, Federer, Nišikori....

Comment

Jeste Endi izgubio u 2 seta, ali dobro je igrao, mnogo bolje nego protiv Haasea na pocetku turnira.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Znači ipak treba da sačeka sa penzijom?

Послато са SM-G975F помоћу Тапатока

Comment

Ja ga nikad nisam ni terala u penziju, neka igra dokle misli da treba da igra i dokl god ima zelju da trenira

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Los danas Lajovic, silne neiznudjene greske, Coric jednostavno konstantniji.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ma ne može da isprati ovaj intenzitet Ćorića, odigrao je previše dobro za Lajovića.
                          Originally posted by Casiraghi
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Борна му показао каја се чарапа на коју ногу обукује....
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Joj, trebalo je prvo staviti odgovor KAD PORASTEM BIĆU PINGVIN
                                Wizard

Comment

Working...
                                X