No announcement yet.

Australian Open 2021. (glavna tema)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha, sto je ta mukaaa... dokle ide taj preziiir.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
      Hahaha, sto je ta mukaaa... dokle ide taj preziiir.
      Zamisli samo taj dosadan forum gde svi navijaju za istog igraca
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Ali ti navijas da nema sjutra. Hahaha... To vec prevazilazi navijanje za/protiv nekog...

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
          Ali ti navijas da nema sjutra. Hahaha... To vec prevazilazi navijanje za/protiv nekog...
          Pa zajebavam se....

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Aj' sad' bez sve šale šta se dešava sa Bernardesom, zna li neko?
            Kakva je procedura u ovom slučaju i da li ima zamenu ili taj neko treba tek da stigne?
            Mada kapiram da je zbog karantina i procedure to teško izvodljiva opcija...
            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Samo veseloooo

Idemoooooooo

Bravo Marija
              "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                Aj' sad' bez sve šale šta se dešava sa Bernardesom, zna li neko?
                Kakva je procedura u ovom slučaju i da li ima zamenu ili taj neko treba tek da stigne?
                Mada kapiram da je zbog karantina i procedure to teško izvodljiva opcija...
                bice prekovremenih sati
                Wizard

Comment

Zreb u cetvrtak u 8h iza zatvorenih vrata, a odmah posle toga pustice snimak
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

zbog korone
                    Wizard

Comment

Sad cemo da vidimo sta ce biti dalje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Za cuvare vazila nek druga pravila izgleda.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Lepo je reko agut-nemaju pojma o tenisu
                            Wizard

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post

Kakva smo mi ljudi zla vrsta. Treba nas satrti u korenu.

U isto vreme neverovatno inteligentni i krajnje primitivni.

Duhovno siromašna vrsta.

Comment

Auu

Ja ne znam kako je njima tamo dole od svog tog cimanja, meni muka više da čitam
                                Ebeni ebeni ebeni virus
                                "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Working...
                                X