No announcement yet.

S.S.C. Napoli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3k naroda sinoć dočekalo ekipu Napolija po povratku iz Torina.

Comment

• Comment

• Odlično pojačanje za Napolitance. Al se Empoli raspade ove sezone. Toneli, Zielinski, Paredes a vrlo verovatno da ce i Saponara negde.

Comment

• Za Saponaru se vezu neke price da ce u Juventus, za sada ostaje samo na tome.

I dalje mi nije jasno kako ga je Milan lagano pustio.
          Last edited by Rossonero; 23-05-16, 22:27.

Comment

• Maurizio Sarri has signed a three-year contract extension with Napoli.

Comment

• Ssc Napoli, time to write a new chapter!

SSC Napoli, today we start new episode. There is great honor, because I can be in this famous team. Naples has great traditions, rich history and incredible fans. I would like to create this story, and be the part of her. I think, I can give for all napolitani much joy. Together we can do great things. Come on Naples!

Odličan posao Napolija.
              sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Napoli have officially confirmed that captain Marek Hamsik has renewed his contract until 2020.

Comment

Napoli are reportedly hopeful of agreeing a new contract with man-of-the-moment Dries Mertens by the beginning of February.

According to Sport Mediaset, Napoli are ready to capitalise on Mertens’ present happiness at the club by offering him an extension until 2021.

Comment

Leonardo Pavoletti is set for a medical ahead of joining Napoli, with media reporting the deal could be concluded by Friday.

Comment

• Comment

• A Gabijadini će najverovatnije u PL.

Comment

• Najbolji izbor je da ode u neki srednji tim iz PL gdje zna da ce igrati.

Reports suggest Stoke City will offer €28m [£24m] to sign Napoli forward Manolo Gabbiadini.

Comment

• Ma i tu će da greje fosnu. Ima Stouk Krauča i Bonija, a da ne pričamo tek kakva krila ima od Arnautovića, Šaćirija, Afelaja....to su pozicije koje može da pokrije Gabijadini.

Jedino ako se u Stouku ne spremaju da promene formaciju.

Comment

• Vraca se Poljak.

Napoli have officially confirmed that Arkadiusz Milik can return to training with the rest of the squad.

The striker has been out since October with a ruptured cruciate ligament, but underwent tests today to determine whether he was fit to return.

Now the Partenopei have officially confirmed that the Polish international can return to training, meaning he could be back on the pitch soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X