• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>>UŽIVO<<< Roland Garros 2020.

Posto su vec pocele kvalifikacije:

Muskarci
    Zene

Od nasih, Troicki igra sad od 10h, Petrovic je vec izgubio, a Milojevic je prosao 1.kolo.

A sto se tice zena:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Troicki je vec zavrsio, izgubio 6:0 6:2.
    Zasto se on i dalje mlati, nije mi bas najjasnije

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Cechinato pobedio Gulbisa. Kakva teniska nostalgija.

Comment

Rekao bih da je Novak neprikosnoveni favorit #1 za #18 GS trophy.
        “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Ivana Jorovic prosla 1.kolo kvalifikacija, poprilicno lagano protiv Aruabarene, 6:4 6:3

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Milojević sutra protiv Leo Mayera igra za glavni žreb.

Natalija Kostić se plasirala takodje u poslednje kolo, Ivana Jorović trenutno igra gubi 1:0..
            Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 24-09-20, 12:37.

Comment

Hoce li se ove godine igrati igrica na RG?

Comment

Originally posted by djkov View Post
                Hoce li se ove godine igrati igrica na RG?
                Da, otvorena je vec grupa ako hoces da nam se pridruzis

league number: 131
                name: SK FORUM
                password: AAAFS

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ivana prosla posle preokreta u poslednje kolo kvala.

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Bravo za Milojevica, prvi put u glavnom zrebu GS!
                    Dobio L.Majera sa 2:1

Kod devojaka prekinuti mecevi zbog kise -.- Ivana izgubila prvi u tb, u drugom gubi 3:2
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

jel su pokretali krov vec-imam utisak da ce francuzi boga moliti,samo da pokazu krov
                      Wizard

Comment

Kvalifikacije se ne igraju na glavnim terenima, a pokretali su krov za treninge

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ala su devojke obucene duvaaaaa -.-

Odavno nisam videla Danku, jel se to ubucila ili je samo autfit siri?

I nisam ispratila, danas nema publike?
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Novi ugao kamere na centralnom. Perfektno za gledanje. Bukvalno sam odusevljen, tacno mi se jos vise gledaju mecevi
                            Last edited by DinoFC; 27-09-20, 11:29.

Comment

Freezing cold (
                              Vika u zimskoj jakni.
                              Na SL privremeno suspendovano

Da vidimo Arenu FS Gofan-Siner
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X