X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nece Novak prije 14:30..

Comment

• Beretini bas dobro izgledao protiv Pospisila, 3:0 bez ikakvih problema.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ajde bre Pliskova, ugnjavi ko zmija zabu.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Tolika tehnologija i Asderaki i nista...

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kisa pada, sve je prekinuto, ali se program na PC nastavlja.

Comment

• Kristina je baš u kanalu, imala 5:3 sada će izgubiti set [emoji849]

Comment

• Kristina osvojila prvi sa sa 6:1 i onda se ovo desi.

Po meni bi sudije morale da budu kaznjene na neki nacin za ovakve greske. Makar novcano, odnosno recimo 10% od plate. Sudije koje sude dobro, treba da budu nagradjene nekim procentom.

Comment

• Asderaki nije mogla vidjeti. Zato treba ekvivalent VAR-a za tenis.

Rijetko sam vidio vecu gresku u tenisu.

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                    Asderaki nije mogla vidjeti. Zato treba ekvivalent VAR-a za tenis.

Rijetko sam vidio vecu gresku u tenisu.
                    Kako nije mogla ovo da vidi, jasno se vidi da je dupli odskok, bas nema nikakve sumnje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sudije su trebale da pogledaju ovaj klip, pa bi mozda i cesce donosile pravu odluku:

https://twitter.com/BastienFachan/st...28398978560003

Doduse u ovomj konkretnoj situaciji to ne bi pomoglo
                      Last edited by 147; 29-09-20, 15:23.

Comment

• Ymer aka Tuzne Okice

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Kako nije mogla ovo da vidi, jasno se vidi da je dupli odskok, bas nema nikakve sumnje
                          Da ali na usporenom snimku Bojana kad se zagledaš i znaš šta je bilo.

Ali kako se posle raspala to je neverovatno. Nije joj prvi put.

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Mislim da Novaku ovi uslovi odgovaraju u rangu Australijan Opena, tako mi se cini na prvu.

Nevjerovatna kontrola i lakoca promjene pravca

Comment

• Originally posted by cacanin View Post
                              Da ali na usporenom snimku Bojana kad se zagledaš i znaš šta je bilo.

Ali kako se posle raspala to je neverovatno. Nije joj prvi put.

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока
                              Postoje situacje gde gledas 20 puta i nisi nacisto, ali ovo nije ta, ovde je bilo ocigledno i ovo je Asderaki morala da vidi.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Tuzne Okice se prepale, greotice..

Comment

Working...
                                X