Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Govedaricu slusas Ziko, ne Viskovica.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• A Govedarica pod hitno da pređe na ES tamo žude za ovakvim kadrom

Comment

• Ajde nemoj da vredjas coveka -.-
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ova tehnika brzo napredujenadam se da će brzo uvesti neki mute za komentatora.

Comment

• U Nemackoj postoji odavno kazu
            sigpic

Comment

• Nadal sav izgore, vas u golu vodu. Ali Nole opet u 14h sjutra.

Comment

• Shapo top 10 od ponedeljka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Otvorih i ja onaj link u VLC-u i zatvorih ga posle 5 min. Malo sam bio zatečen koliko sam se odvikao od praćenja mečeva uz domaće komentatore.
                  Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Diego, vragolančiču mali!

Comment

• Dijego prekrasno igra, da vidimo dokle će ga držati

Comment

• Švarci ga odučava od tenisa šteta što neće izdržati do kraja.

Comment

• Pomenite i plavusu iza zasluznu

sigpic

Comment

• Rafa znantno ubrzao pripremu za servis spustio ispod po minuta.

Comment

• Šta ti je moć navike, tj. Rafina rutina prilikom servisa - sklanja kosu iza ušiju čak i sada kad je kratka.
                              Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Kako igra Svarcman
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X