No announcement yet.

Rim 2020. - kad mu vreme nije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biče mrtvi sutra... Šteta što obojica ne idu dalje...

Comment

• Odlican Novak.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Opasan Novak.

Comment

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
          Bas me nervira Filip. Protiv svih jacih igraca se uplasi, ali ne i protiv Novaka.
          Mozda zato sto nolo nije jaci

Comment

• ALi Rafa i njegovi kompletići, pčelica naša došao malo da opraši, pokaki med, pokupi kajmak.....
            Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Lajovic po meni trenutno nije top 40 sigurno po igri. Drzace ga Monte Karlo jos pola godine.

Comment

• Rafa mi je uvek fascinantan po tome kako ravnomerno melje od prvog minuta. Uspostavi ritam i tu nema oscilacija, dok kod protivnika to varira, pa u zavisnosti od tog variranja zavisi koliko će ubedljivo da izgubi meč.
                Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Lajovic uzeo pogresan peskir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Jel se finale Rima igra u 16h? (Tj. pitam da li je tako bilo prethodnih godina)

Comment

• Ja bas trazila, ne mogu da nadjem kada.

Bori se Cveta.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Po proslogodisnjoj temi, finale je pocelu u 16h, tada su poceli komentari
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Pronasla sam.
                          Zensko F u 15h, musko u 17h.

U subotu nedelju pise samo da PF prva sesija pocinje u 12h, druga u 18h
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Po proslogodisnjoj temi, finale je pocelu u 16h, tada su poceli komentari
                            Bravo Bojana, nisam se setio to da pogledam

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            Pronasla sam.
                            Zensko F u 15h, musko u 17h.

U subotu nedelju pise samo da PF prva sesija pocinje u 12h, druga u 18h
                            Odlicno! Hvala!

Comment

• Zašto se igra finale u ponedeljak, a ne u nedelju?
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Tako odgovara Novaku jbg.

Comment

Working...
                                X