US Open 2020.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
    Kakva je situacija sa prenosima, hocemo li opet da se patimo sa onim naucnicima sa ES?
    Za tebe nikakva dok ne porodiš taj novi komp.

Comment

Kako novi, sta novi???
      Bezi tamo ne baksuziraj!!

A i znas sta, ne mogu da gledam na kompu, hocu ko gospodja da se zavalim ispred 42"
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Ako već nemaš box a ti spoji komp na tv pa gledaj ko gospoja

Comment

E jeste tebe sam cekala da mi to kazes [emoji14]

Edit: evo da te preduhitrim
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Bice interesantno : https://nova.rs/sport/tenis/srdan-za...entexchange.me

Comment

Auuuu, kad mislis da ne moze nize
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

da slusam Pesikana i Srkija, pa tacno

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by 147 View Post

Nikad objektivnijeg i strucnijeg komentatora necu imati priliku slusati.
                    Last edited by DinoFC; 30-08-20, 19:51.

Comment

Aaaa meni su oni uvek egzote, tako da pustim nekad bar 1 mec po GS, dok mi me presedne pa vratim Engleze.
                      Ali ovu ekskluzivu ne smem da preskocim.
                      Jaoo "cujem ga" vec sada, on uopste ne prica tecno, hahah a u duetu sa Pesikanom...[emoji28][emoji28]
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                        Nikad objektivnijeg strucnog komentatora necu imati priliku slusati.
                        Naopako
                        "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Bar sam vas nasmejao ako nista drugo Slazem se, ovo ne moze da se propusti, iako i ja skoro uvek prebacim na Engleze.
                          Last edited by 147; 30-08-20, 19:49.

Comment

Ko sve prenosi, može i on.

Comment

Taj mec ionako nisam planirala da gledam, sad makar znam da ne smem ni da ostavim na ESu da me uspavljuje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubitelj tenisa View Post
                                Ko sve prenosi, može i on.
                                Pa znaš šta, i to je što kažeš

Ipak, ne razumem kako ima herca da tako bruka sina, najbolje zna da im samo daje povoda da ga dočekaju na nož
                                "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Working...
                                X