No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 500 - 2020. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kojom logikom se vode organizatori pri određivanju rasporeda mečeva?
    Zanima me kako su Medvedev i Pospišil dospeli na centralni teren pre Rubljova i Sinera koji uz meč Cicipas-Dimitrov igraju derbi dana.

Comment

• daću seb za pravo da ja odgovorim

ni sam gospod bog to još nije pohvatao

sem kad fed igra W da ce biti cenr+tralni teren a rafa na RG dnevni termin (doduše,sad imaju krov pa ni to nie sigurno)
      Wizard

Comment

• Sinner predao zbog žulja na desnom stopalu.
        Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Dimitrov, od 5:0 u TBu do 5:7
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Dimitrov prosuo 5:0 u tajbrejku, izgubio 7 poena zaredom u TB. Pa zasto komsija? Steta, imam osecaj da ce Cicipas slicno kao na RGu da leti po terenu protiv Novaka.

Comment

• Jer.. to je Grisa...

Comment

• Ma i Cicipas je poklanjao zestoko na pocetku tajbrejka, imao ga je Bugarin. Sada ce biti jako tesko.

Inace uopste mi se ne svidja sto je ovoliko brz Bec, servis je previse bitan.
                Last edited by 147; 29-10-20, 19:58.

Comment

• Kad igra Novak sutra.

Comment

• 17:30

Comment

• Koprca se Grisa i dalje.. A bas bi bilo lijepo i u njegovom stilu da prokocka i ovaj brejk prednosti, pa da zavrsi ovo u cistih 0:2.

Comment

• Hvala. Nisam pratio današnji tenis a upravo sad Viško reče.

Comment

• Uvek imaš na rezultati. com-tačniji su od zvaničnog sajta
                          Wizard

Comment

• Viško kad nekog urekne...
                            Wizard

Comment

• Kad je rekao, nije nijednom promasio 1.servis na bp, znala sam da ce da promasi
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• A i to se provalio jer je proslu bp promasio bio servis.

Cicipasov retern je sramotan

Comment

Working...
                                X