Australian Open 2020 (glavna tema)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
    Pa dobro pošteno lep je Roki za gledanje ali kako radi videćemo sutra..
    Sutra ne igraju
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Prekosutra, smorio sam se zbog ovog pogleda..

Comment

• evo jos jednom, samo za tebe

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
          1.15 na Djokovica hahahahaha ala su ga pretjerali
          Eee gde si ti??
          Dva puta te prozivam juce na onu histeriju iz publike kada je Rafa promasivao prve servise, jesi mi odgovorio, nisam videla? Jel ti smetalo nesto? Vidim njemu nije, nahvali publiku samo tako. Pobedio jbg, nema veze nek se veseli narod 😉

I danas Novaku apludirali bas zdusno neki posle promasenog prvog kada je servirao za mec.... m, nesto? Neki komentar?
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Poslaću ja sad to Mirki pa ćemo da skuvamo neku osveticu zajedno..

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Htela bi ona da zavodi, zato ga je tako i pogledala
              Moze da ima ko zna koga (vidim poludeli na tw za njom) bas joj treba Rodzer... dajte malo ozbiljnosti
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Moze da ima ko zna koga (vidim poludeli na tw za njom) bas joj treba Rodzer... dajte malo ozbiljnosti
                Vidi se da ga zeli, sta ces

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne mogu da verujem sta pises
                  U svakom slucaju, bez zezanja, ja to ne vidim, jbg
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hahahahghaghgahgahgahahghahahahah
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• želi ga zbog para
                      sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Švalerčina Mirkina
                        sigpic

Comment

• I sta ocekujemo sutra? I koje rezultate bi voleli?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stan 3:1

Rafa 3:1
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

• Ocekujes ili bi voleo?

Sto se mene tice, bilo koja pobeda Tima, a u mecu Stan-Zverev sam bas podeljena, uopste ne mogu da se odlucim za koga da navijam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                I sta ocekujemo sutra? I koje rezultate bi voleli?
                                Samo da Stan ne prodje.
                                Zverev mi je antipatican ali verujem da bi se usrao u eventualnom finalu.
                                Last edited by Indigo; 28-01-20, 18:29.
                                There's something wrong with me chemically
                                Something wrong with me inherently
                                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands
                                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Working...