Australian Open 2020 (glavna tema)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
    Nece biti humano sta ce Novak uraditi Rodzeru u SF.
    Pitanje je, tada ce biti oko 30 stepeni, uslovi za igru totalno drugaciji. Mozda proigra Rodzer.

Comment

• Nego nešto su mi Rafini fanovi mirni. Sutra nas očekuje najegzotičniji meč na turniru pa i u zadnjih godinu dana možda, a nigde hajpa nema. Da se niste malo uplašili za svog Rafija?

Comment

• Žao mi Vang, ali svaka cast za Žaber. Odavno je pokazala da ima potencijala, pa se valjda tadašnjim nekim uspesima zadovoljila. Lepo, lepo.

Kakav je Raona? Nešto kao odigrao na opasnom nivou?
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Žao mi Vang, ali svaka cast za Žaber. Odavno je pokazala da ima potencijala, pa se valjda tadašnjim nekim uspesima zadovoljila. Lepo, lepo.

Kakav je Raona? Nešto kao odigrao na opasnom nivou?
          Opasan. Izgubio trideset poena na prvi servis u 12 odigranih setova.
          There's something wrong with me chemically
          Something wrong with me inherently
          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Sećam se jednom u Indian Welsu finale. Raona puca.

Kraj meča 0 6 2 6.

Comment

• A sta se danas desilo na mecu izmedju Fonjinija i Sandgrena?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                A sta se danas desilo na mecu izmedju Fonjinija i Sandgrena?
                Tek i ja gledam
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LWleBMYqf0

EDIT: Kakav je gmaz ovaj Fonjini ovo nije realno, dobijem nagon da ga reketom izudaram. I upravu je Sandgren, plase se debila i popustaju mu
                Last edited by DinoFC; 26-01-20, 17:37.

Comment

• Upravu je Sandgren skroz, ali to nije bio kraj...

With Martin's crooning blasting as he left the court, the extended break didn’t help Fognini find the love he was looking for. He returned to hit four consecutive unforced errors, including a double fault, to drop serve. Before the players changed ends, Fognini was issued a point penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct for ripping, and then changing his shirt. He told Dumusois he needed the physio immediately to address a blister. That brought Armstrong back on court for another discussion, where Fognini’s request was once again accepted.

He received a medical timeout to tape his right pointer finger, though quickly fell behind 4-0.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Стан сатире Меду...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ubiše se obojica, ali jedan je morao da prođe.
                      Zverev ima šansu da tiho uđe u polufinale.

Comment

• Sta mu rade, stavili ga u vecernji termin

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• I sta ono rekoste za uslove, uvece je veca vlaga, a time i loptice teze? To bi trebalo da znaci da je u takvim uslovima nesto lakse ukrotiti bombasticne servise? Bas da vidim koliko ce to biti sporiji Milosevi projektili zemlja-zemlja.

Comment

• Od sutra krece temperatura da skace, cetvrtak i petak ce biti 40+ sa niskom vlaznoscu, tako da to vise nece da vazi.
                            Sutra ce biti malo ispod 30, nece biti bas toliko toplo, ali nece biti ni kao sto je bilo juce kad je Fed igrao i kad je bilo prohladno.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Prognoza za cetvrtak i petak je brutalna. 33 stepena u 8 sati navecer

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X