Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahah, sam si kriv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Zar nije ofanzivac po stilu?
      A i po snazi udaraca sa oba krila sigurno nije Simon već zna i te kako da generiše puno snage u udarce.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
        Zar nije ofanzivac po stilu?
        A i po snazi udaraca sa oba krila sigurno nije Simon već zna i te kako da generiše puno snage u udarce.
        Jeste ofanzivac, ali nije udarac tipa Conga, Hacanov i ostali, to je bitna razlika.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Moracu da pogledam danas ovaj mec, samo zbog Marijane [emoji173]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• A gde napisah da je udarač?
            sigpic

Comment

A gde napisah da je udarač?
              Pa udaracima odgovaraju teske lopte, Fedu ne odgovaraju, zato sam tako povezala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• Vala kako ga gleda Marijana

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako je ugrizla usnu kad joj je rekao "give me a break" he he
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• O tome ti pricam, ali on se bunio samo jednom, a Sandgren je bezuspesno pokusavao ceo mec

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Pa udaracima odgovaraju teske lopte, Fedu ne odgovaraju, zato sam tako povezala
                        OK, njemu očigledno ništa ne odgovara na ovom turniru ali je eto u 1/2 finalu.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Marijana svakog tako gleda, ne lozite se
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

OK, njemu očigledno ništa ne odgovara na ovom turniru ali je eto u 1/2 finalu.
                            I nije trebao da se nadje u SF, trebao je jos u 3.kolu da prsne, ali eto, cuda se d esavaju, sreca prati hrabre

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              Marijana svakog tako gleda, ne lozite se
                              Sandgrena bas i nije tako gledala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Aleluja!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X