Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo Kecmane

Comment

Dušan Lajović nalazi se u ozbiljnom kanalu.

Već na startu Kicbila morao je "pružiti ruku" malo poznatom Nemcu Janiku Hanfmanu, trenutno 118. igraču ATP Tura.

Ovo je bio deveti Ducijev neuspeh u nizu.

Comment

Djere razbio Sinera, u prvom setu jedan brejk, u drugom je poveo 5:1, na kraju je bilo isto kao i u 1., 6:4
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

A Kecmanovic rutinski protiv Thompsona, 6:2 6:2

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Djere dobio i Svarcmana, 7:6 6:3

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Djere izgubio u 3.setu u TBu, napravio je brejk kad je Hanfman servirao za mec na 5:4.
              U TBu je bilo nekoliko mini brejkova, na kraju ritern viner Hanfmana, steta bas

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kecmanović se neočekivano puno muči sa 303. na ATP listi.
                Egal je u setovima kao i u odlučujućem - 2:2.

Poslato sa ANA-NX9 pomoću Tapatoka

Comment

Ne muči se više završio meč ima 20 min.

Comment

Bravo za Kecmanovića, šteta što Djere nije dobio danas

Comment

Comment

Kako Đere izgubi od ovog Švabe?

Послато са SM-G975F помоћу Тапатока

Comment

Nisam vidio Lajanija da sudi duuuuugo.

Comment

Bravo Kecmane, prva titula u karijeri

Comment

https://www.atptour.com/en/news/kecm...el-2020-sunday

Čestitke. Bravo.

Comment

Miskoo

posebno mi drago kad marljivi momci kao sad Tim ili Kecman sinu i dignu ćasu van omiljenih podolga, uslova... to se broji

Comment

Working...
                                X