Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon dobio Fucivica sa 6:0 6:3 u Kelnu
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Na Sardiniji sutra srpski derbi Đere protiv Lajovića.

Poslato sa BTV-DL09 pomoću Tapatoka

Comment

Djere dobio Veseljka sa 2:0 i sa Muzetijem igra u PF sutra.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Djere prosao u finale, Muzeti mu predao u 3.setu zbog povrede lakta.
          Do tada je bio dobar mec, steta sto se ovako zavrsilo.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

Bravo Laslo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Odlican Laci, druga titula

Sta oce Marko, sto ore drumove??
              Zbog MTO?
              sigpic

Comment

Bravo Laci 💪👏
                Žabar hoće da se pobije 🤔 pa je i Graf morao da siđe.

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Vidi sto nece da cesitita Laciju
                  sigpic

Comment

Rekao u govoru kako nece o mecu jer bi imao da kaze samo ruzne reci
                    A kasnije za SuperTennis kukao zbog MTO i rekao kako je Laci posle njega trcao kao preporodjen i kako to nije fer.

Bas los gubutnik.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Odgleda i ja u snimku naravno u neznanju. Kakvi su ovi talijani beteri, ama baš ništa ne funkcioniše. Bravo za Lasla.

Comment

• a da spomenemo i zverka,pobednika kod kuce
                        Wizard

Comment

• Final
                          Laslo Djere
                          Defeats
                          (W)
                          Marco Cecchinato 763 75

Браво, охохо, 250 поена и € 13,320 и 53. позиција на листи!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Đere ima 2 od 2 učinak u finalima a Felix 0:6

Послато са SM-G975F помоћу Тапатока

Comment

• Na losoj listi se nalazi, ali ipak je jos uvek bas mlad, tako da ima jos vremena za njega

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Danas je bilo bas zanimljivo na terenu Busta -Umber. Nisam gledala, ali mi pricali.
                                U I setu kod rezultata 5:3 za Francuza, Spanac trazio da se ponovi poen, koliko sam razumela linijski sudija se nesto navodno sapleo valjda (?) I posto glavni nije dozvolio da se poen ponovi, dramio vise od 5 minuta, zvao supervizora, a kazu i urlao.

U nastavku dobio ipak prvi sa 7:5.
                                Srecom Ugo se dozvao pameti i dobio sledeca dva.

Kakav seronja.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X