Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hrvati se bas raspali u ovom super TB, Argentincima nista nije znacilo, a njima prolaz.

Sad se i definitivno znaju parovi:
    Thursday 10 am: Great Britain (C) vs. Australia (F)
    Thursday 5:30 pm: Russia (D) vs. Argentina (E)
    Friday 10 am: Serbia (A) vs. Canada (8)
    Friday 5:30 pm: Spain (B) vs. Belgium (7)

ja navijam da Medvedev jos jednu pobedu u singlu ostvari i bude no.4 na AO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ovo sve luđe i luđe.
        “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

E gledam ga malo pre i mislim se... ali bolje da ne kazem

Ova satnica je po nasem, srednjeevropskom ili...?
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            E gledam ga malo pre i mislim se... ali bolje da ne kazem

Ova satnica je po nasem, srednjeevropskom ili...?
            Po vremenu u Sidneju. Dakle oduzmi 9h i dobijas nase vreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Prle! View Post

Ovo sve luđe i luđe.
              Cirka se za sve pare izgleda
              Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

Oduzima se 9 ili 10 sati?

Igramo u 10 ujutru? Cc
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Oduzima se 9 ili 10 sati?

Igramo u 10 ujutru? Cc
                  Dobro pitanje. Ja sam mislio da su Sidnej i Brizbejn u istoj vemenskoj zoni, ali izgleda da nisu. Tj. Sidnej je +10 u odnosu na nas, a Brizbejn +9.
                  Ovde imas sva vremena, u odnosu na Grinic: https://www.atpcup.com/schedule. Dakle, ipak je +10, tj. nas mec pocinje u ponoc cetvrtak na petak.

Comment

cetvrtak

Screenshot_1.jpg

petak

Screenshot_2.jpg
                    Last edited by 40:15; 08-01-20, 18:34.

Comment

Iako lice, meni je ipak ovaj ATP Cup mnogo bolji od DC, nema mrtvih meceva, bolja atmosfera na tribinama, mnogo zanimljivije.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Iako lice, meni je ipak ovaj ATP Cup mnogo bolji od DC, nema mrtvih meceva, bolja atmosfera na tribinama, mnogo zanimljivije.
                        Atmosfera jeste bolja, ali to sto nema mrtvih meceva je puka sreca :/. Mada jeste bilo takvih, samo manje nego u DC. Recimo poslednji dubl izmedju RSA i Francuske.

Doduse previse poena daju. Vredi procitati ovaj tekst : https://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/te...r/2146113.aspx
                        Last edited by 147; 08-01-20, 18:46.

Comment

Mislim da nije bas puka sreca, nego je bolje organizovano. 2 najbolje drugoplasirane prolaze dalje sto znaci da se do poslednjeg trenutka ne zna da li ce neki dubl biti presudan, plus svaka pobeda u singlu nosi poene, tu ce uvek svi da grizu.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ma ovaj turnir je naizgled uspjesan zbog ociglednih stvari. Prva stvar jer nosi ogroman broj bodova a druga stvar jer se odrzava u Australiji na pocetku seezone gdje mjenja sve pripremne turnire za AO, uzimajuci obzir sve ne moze se porediti sa DC. A ovo sumnjam da moze na duze staze uspjet zbog bodova vec sad se bune. A u Australiji sta god da organizuju, ne moze bit promasaj, to je sigurno

Comment

ko ide na koga u pf

Comment

Bune se zato sto se racuna kao 19. turnir, a to i jeste nepravedno i morali bi to da promene.

A ima vece sanse da uspe na duze staze i ima vece sanse da uspe nego DC, bas iz razloga bodova i termina.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X