Nitto ATP Finals London 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlak?
    Odlican je tenis, svasta moze da se vidi, izlasci na mrezu, poeni sa osnovne, bas uzivanje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Odlicni momci, odlicni.
      Ajde Time!
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ovako juče i protiv Zverka, 0:30 i onda pokida svoj servis skoro svaki gem..
        Da li je neka taktika ili se tako namesti
        Last edited by Dekson; 17-11-19, 20:12.
        Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• остао Цици без серве начисто, а овај ко машина тачан..шта ти је шваба...
          sigpic

Comment

• Ajde bre Cici

Comment

• Pije Tim nešto belo sigurno ono mleko od koga se pravi milka čokolada od alpskih krava
              Last edited by Dekson; 17-11-19, 20:26.

Comment

• смешне бонбоне се истопиле...
                sigpic

Comment

• Samo da ne pregori Cici

Comment

• Opasno igra Stef
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• долијао најзад
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kad prestane Fed digra, upada Cici u velku trojku.

Kako lepo rešava Cici ove kraće lopte.
                        Last edited by Nesic; 17-11-19, 21:12.

Comment

• Vratio se Timotije skroz
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Dobro finale, neizvesno trenutno dvojica najboljih tenisera po prikazanoj igri na turu.
                            Edit Malo ga sad Tim uzeo pod svoje
                            Last edited by Dekson; 17-11-19, 21:24.

Comment

• Dobar tenis.

Comment

• Dramaticno, zanimljivo ali kvalitet tenisa nije dobar, ako je ovo buducnost tenis nikad nece biti ono sto je sad, mecevi Djokovica i Nadala su neponovljivi.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X