No announcement yet.

Nitto ATP Finals London 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odličan meč, dobar naboj, zanimljiv patern razmjena i prilagodbi s obzirom da nismo imali dva jednoručna bekenda u finalu Završnog mastersa još od 1996. godine.

Tour sada ima dosta dobru dubinu, sudar Velike trojke i NextGena naredne sezone bi mogao i morao eskalirati, s tim da će ovim momcima trebati još jedan iskorak više da bi ovoj trojici potpuno fokusiranim i motivisanim mogli oduzeti vladavinu na četiri najveća turnira.

Vidjećemo šta će napraviti u pauzi između sezona, te u kakvim izdanjima će ući u novu deceniju.
    “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarafa View Post
      Kako si opisao, deluje mi da bi ti trebalo strasno da navijas

Zao mi zbog Timceka, al' eto, bar je na kraju ispalo da je Cicko samo od Rafe pukao na ovom turniru
      Nema nista nejasno u recenici sto mi pravi muskarci da radimo?

Samuel Grot, e to muskarcina, burly, ali takvih nema pri vrhu, ne mzoes ti u ovoj following gen nista slicno naci. Sve nesto izdepilirano, ili dugokoso, a uredno, nisu ni rokeri pa da su makar masni, ne znam stvarno sto bih reka'
      sigpic

Comment

• Ovi sledeca generation ne mogu ni pet metara drva da iscijepaju, Sem to odradi za dva sata

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
          Odličan meč, dobar naboj, zanimljiv patern razmjena i prilagodbi s obzirom da nismo imali dva jednoručna bekenda u finalu Završnog mastersa još od 1996. godine.

Tour sada ima dosta dobru dubinu, sudar Velike trojke i NextGena naredne sezone bi mogao i morao eskalirati, s tim da će ovim momcima trebati još jedan iskorak više da bi ovoj trojici potpuno fokusiranim i motivisanim mogli oduzeti vladavinu na četiri najveća turnira.

Vidjećemo šta će napraviti u pauzi između sezona, te u kakvim izdanjima će ući u novu deceniju.
          Ili si slucajno omasio ili si zaboravio na 2006., Blake-Federer
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post

Samuel Grot, e to muskarcina, burly, ali takvih nema pri vrhu, ne mzoes ti u ovoj following gen nista slicno naci. Sve nesto izdepilirano, ili dugokoso, a uredno, nisu ni rokeri pa da su makar masni, ne znam stvarno sto bih reka'
            Jes vala i ovaj Ronaldinjo nam sve izbaksuzira
            Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Ili si slucajno omasio ili si zaboravio na 2006., Blake-Federer
              Nije slučajno, potpuno sam zaboravio.
              “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post

Sve je jasno, ne znam u cemu je problem, eto ti navijaj za Cicipasa, vidim da ti je lepotan, kad ti je vec izgled presudan. Ja cu za klempu i svi zadovoljni
                13/13!

Comment

• Jaooo Vladana ovako kad uvate lutkice, pa poludi pred zenskom publikom
                  Ako, ako, nisi odavno
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                    Jaooo Vladana ovako kad uvate lutkice, pa poludi pred zenskom publikom
                    Ako, ako, nisi odavno
                    Ali bukvalno, krenuo redom po temama
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• decenija pocinje 21. btw

dobro je sto su starci ispali,ova djeca bi ih isprasila samo tako a novak bi najgore proso

zao mi je tima,a dao bih mu i edberga,stvarno je pristojan
                        Wizard

Comment

• Samo Stefanos je baš lik.

Izgleda ko Isus, na presovima i intervjuima šatro neka mindfuck razmišljanja ko Isus.

Valjda neće i završiti ko Isus.

Comment

• Neee... ko grcki bog (neki, nebitno koji, za vrhovnog ima jos vremena)
                            sigpic

Comment

• Meč je završio krvav, ima neke simbolike sa grčkom mitologijom

Comment

• Ali da izjave i stav su mu ...uf ne znam kako da nazovem ono, a da ne ogresim dusu (nisam ga slusla veceras), ali dobro, mlad momak uci

U svakom slucaju na sta je licila njegova igra u prolece 2018. a kakva je danas, svaka cast!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X