No announcement yet.

Malaysian motorcycle Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

Agostini: "Marquez out of class and great person"

The fifteen-time Italian world champion wanted to congratulate the eight-time world champion of the MotoGP class

At the age of 26, Marc Marquez won his sixth title in the premier class, going to -1 from Valentino Rossi and -2 from Giacomo Agostini , winners respectively of 7 and 8 world championships between the 'old' 500 and the MotoGP. Guest at the Milan Eicma 2019 show, 'Ago' did not hide his fear that Marquez could take away his absolute record of victories, set at 15 titles and 122 career victories: " I am proud of the world cup record, but if Marc me should it be taken away I would not make it a disease “.

The 77-year-old from Bergamo then spent words on honey due to the phenomenon of the Honda HRC: “ He is young, as a pilot he is a champion and he is also great as a person . So the time to match and overcome my primacy is there. After all, records are made to be beaten. No? ", He noted in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Agostini finally explained that he had met Marquez a few weeks ago, gaining a great respect for the companies of the 26-year-old from Cervera: "It is clear that everyone takes to the track to win. I would be dishonest if I said that I would not mind being overthrown by Marquez but, having had the opportunity to spend some time with him, I can say that besides being a champion on the bike he is also a great guy out of the racing world, nice and kind . So I look forward to seeing if he can. If he were to make it, I would say good, "concluded the legend of Italian motorcycling.

Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

Working...
      X