Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VN Japana

Trka 7:10
    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

https://www.facebook.com/F1SUTNL2/vi...location=group (VIDEO)

Seb, if you wanted an autograph, you just had to ask...
    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

Sutrasnji dan je otkazan. Kvale i trka se voze u nedelju.

Comment

ExxonMobil: "Biggest update ever for Verstappen in Japan"

Max Verstappen has access to the ExxonMobil fuel update during the race weekend in Japan. The new mixture should provide a significant performance boost, as David Tsurusaki, Technology Manager at ExxonMobil, said.

Red Bull, Honda and ExxonMobil have long been working towards the Grand Prix of Japan. After all, the race at Suzuka is the home race for Honda and so they want to achieve the maximum result here. None other than Verstappen must be the first to cross the RB15. To help the Dutchman in this, all parties involved have made a new contribution. Red Bull has introduced aerodynamic updates, Honda is running its new Spec 4 engine at full power and ExxonMobil has developed improved fuel. The latter in particular must provide a considerable amount of extra power.

Tsurusaki, who was closely involved in the creation of the new fuel, speaks of one of the biggest updates they have ever introduced in Formula 1. However, he does not want to reveal how much extra power the new mixture will produce, but he certainly believes that Verstappen and Albon will benefit from this. "I think this is one of the biggest updates we've ever made with Red Bull," he told Motorsport.com . According to Tsurusaki, development has taken quite some time, but ExxonMobil has succeeded in finding a significant improvement. He thinks it is "one of the better updates" that the company has introduced to date.

"This update is one that we have thought about for a long time and worked hard on," Tsurusaki says. "It is one of our better updates. I cannot say anything about the profit it will make. I know what it does, otherwise we would not have introduced the fuel, but it is certain that it is an improvement." According to the Technology Manager, the fuel has improved in two or three aspects and this mixture has never been used in Formula 1. "I don't know if other companies have already done so," Tsurusaki says.

ALL GUNS OUT

Comment

kako stoje stvari posle FP1 i FP2, titula će biti overena ovaj vikend

Comment

BREAKING: Charles Leclerc has received a 15s penalty

5s for Lap 1 clash with Max Verstappen

10s for continuing to drive the car in an unsafe condition

Leclerc falls from P6 to P7 ⬇️

Ricciardo promoted from P7 to P6 ⬆️

Cestitke Mercedesu na konstruktorskoj tituli.

Comment

Neverovatno koliko sere Mercedes a koliko Ferari pokazuje da nemaju mnogo pameti.
              Dominantni su, imaju 1-2, i svaku trku useru, to moras znati def. Danas su zakazali vozaci ali generalno Wolf ih usra takticki, strasno.
              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Ferari kad nema auto ima vozace, kad nema vozace ima auto

Comment

uvek ista kuknjava - "mercedesa sere" šta ih je danas to "usralo"? Sebov start pre vremena i ne dobijanje kazne za to? Leklerkovo zakucavanje u Maksa i vožnja 3 kruga dok otpadaju delovi sa njegovog bolida na sve strane? ili možda je "usralo" Hamiltona što ga onaj ogromni komad prednjeg stabilizatora sa Leklerovog Ferarija nije pogodio u glavu već mu je "samo" otkinuo bočno ogledalo? vi ljubitelji žabarskog tima niste realni....

Comment

Reno diskvalifikovan sa trke i oduzeti svi bodovi.

Comment

https://motorsport.tv/embed/B4UIpOv5...ained?autoplay

Evo i objašnjenja

Comment

Working...
                      X