No announcement yet.

Shanghai 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• и сад како да поменеш Федереру ту пензију?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
      Volej u aut?
      Pa nije bas bio zicer na mrezi
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        Pa nije bas bio zicer na mrezi
        Nije bio prvi koji je poslao u mrežu, drugi je bio, trebao je bilo gdje u teren pogoditi i kraj meča.

Comment

• Ma bolji je Sasa dosta ako ovo ne dobije, uci ce u top 3 choke u historiji tenisa

Comment

• Kralj je Salo. Toliko je loš na mreži da čak i kad odigra savršen meč ne može volej ubaciti ni za lijeka.
            “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• E moj ti, dzabe si krecio

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• S kim se svadja matori?
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  S kim se svadja matori?
                  Pa ima vec jedan code violation a sad je opet napuco lopticu mrezu pa mu je vjerovatno sudija nesto na to sugerisao

Comment

• Ima nivo Zverev
                    Originally posted by Casiraghi
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                      Pa ima vec jedan code violation a sad je opet napuco lopticu mrezu pa mu je vjerovatno sudija nesto na to sugerisao
                      Aha ovo drugo nisam videla
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                        Nije to, nego mu sudija nije rekao da su nove loptice da bi znao da promeni reket

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovaj Forcadell je govno

Comment

• a voleji su mu danas krs osim u onom gemu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Znao sam da ide poen penalty hahahahaha Bas pricam neki dan da ne smiju sudije nista kad Forkadelja opak momak

Comment

• Da, rece Govedarica.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X