No announcement yet.

Shanghai 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

после само једног минута меч лопта? опа? нови рекорд, ...
    sigpic

Comment

Lik je u trecoj i po potrebi ubaci u cetvrtu kad mu se hoce

Comment

Viško u elementu u galopu.

Comment

Originally posted by torpedo View Post
          Viško u elementu[emoji3]u galopu.
          I Baki je u elementu ovde na terenima TC Novak 💪
          (koliko mi nedostaje na prenosima)

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Fonjini i Marej nastavili da se svadjaju i u svlacionici

Sources have told The Times that Murray, the three-times grand-slam champion from Great Britain, and Fognini, the world No 12 from Italy, were involved in another heated verbal exchange behind the scenes at the Qizhong Forest Tennis Centre. A small number of players, coaches and officials awkwardly watched on as they loudly aired their grievances with each other in a communal area.
            na ovo sam skroz zaboravila

Fognini has a long history of misbehaviour. The 32-year-old received the largest fine in tennis history of $120,000 at the 2017 US Open for a series of misdemeanours, one of which was branding a female umpire a “c***sucking whore”
            i onda sam se setila, zar nije on rekao Krajinovicu da je j.... ciganin ili tako nesto?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Bojana, Olja te je upozorila da prestaneš sa trolovanjem..

Comment

Vidis, ovo tvoje je trolovanje i definitivno si zasluzio opomenu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Fabio je samo skrenuo pažnju Endiju da ga ne gleda tako u fazonu "a jel' vidiš kako sam te razbio".
                  Endi često ima te poglede koji nisu etički.

Comment

Da, kao sto je i onoj zeni skrenuo paznju, kao i Krajinovicu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne znam za te slučajeve ali ti verujem da je tako. Niko ne spori da je Fabio djavolčić ali Endi isto ima taj "in your face" stil radovanja koji zna da isprovocira naročito u ključnim trenucima.

S druge strane Kirgios ničim izazvan krene da se debiliše pa je samim tim jedinstven i neuporediv.
                      Last edited by Chiwwi; 09-10-19, 20:07.

Comment

• Ali ovde nije bilo uopste in your face radovanje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakav smor ovaj tenis a la Izner, brrrrr
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Al sto Visko svakom Dzonovom servisu meri brzinu ko da ne znamo da sada svi igraju max i na drugi zbog Novakovih riterna
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Servis mora da ide uz liniju pa makar i manjom brzinom, ovim bombama po sredini polja nista neće postići, sve to vraća Novak.
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Da, da svi zvekecu po drugom servisu, kao i Medo onomad
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X