Montreal/Toronto 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    Ono sto sam ja gledala, nema sanse da je tako brz teren, dugacke razmene, silni brejkovi
    Necemo dovoditi u pitanje jedino mjerodavno sredstvo za mjerenje brzine terena. Vrijeme, loptice a i sami stilovi igre mogu uticati na osjecaj brzine ali po ovom indexu mislim da je ovo najbrzi teren otkako se mjeri na ovaj nacin.

Comment

Mislim da je najmerodavnije to sto je direktor turnira izjavio da su usporili terene i da je odskok loptice veci, da je to uradjeno zbog Nadala
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Mislim da je najmerodavnije to sto je direktor turnira izjavio da su usporili terene i da je odskok loptice veci, da je to uradjeno zbog Nadala

Nije to najmjerodavnije, najmjerodavnije je kad ti kazes bilo brejkova jestejednako najsporiji Montreal ikad Ni matematiku vise ne prihvata.

Comment

Pa tebi da na tarabi pise nesto, ti bi poverovao da je to, a ne taraba

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja samo tebi vjerujem, mozda sam lud sto tako mislim ali definitivno je to najtacnije kad sve sabere i oduzme .

Comment

Ne meni, nego valjda direktoru turnira koji je rekao da je usporen teren...
              izvoli pa prevedi ako ne znas francuski

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Earlier, Eugene Lapierre, the tournament director of the ongoing Montreal Open 2019 revealed in an interview with L’Equipe that they have slowed down the courts a bit and the defending champion, Rafael Nadal would love the surface. However, the No.1 seed felt that the court has not been slowed down. Talking about the court conditions, Nadal said, “Court is faster I think.”

Comment

Ovaj zna sta su uradili podlozi, ali njemu ne verujes, nego verujes Nadalu, kome je sve osim sljake ultra brzo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Generalno su brzi tereni, sad ide Sinsi pa Sangaj a ti i dalje drobi kako je sve sporo kao da te neko placa za to. Ides protiv egzaktnosti od 43., to mi je dovoljno da kad bi rekao da je nesto bijelo ti bi rekla crno.

Comment

Da, imamo 3 turnira koji su malo brzi, ubija koliko je raznoliko, ma i previse

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Da, imamo 3 turnira koji su malo brzi, ubija koliko je raznoliko, ma i previse
                        Tri brza mastersa, tri sljakasta mastersa, jedan dvoranski i 1 highbounce i 1 deathbounce. Pa zar moze raznovrsnije od ovoga Tebi bi bilo raznovrsnije bilo 6 brzih i 3 sljaksta mastersa

Comment

Dobro Dino, tebi je ovo raznovrsno, meni nije nikako i to je to.
                          Da li znas jos nesto da pises o tenisu osim brzine podloge?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Direktor turnira nametnuo takvu temu, nije do mene. A usput mislim da je odlican 1/4 line-up s obzirom da nema Djokovica I Federera i da ce biti odlicni mecevi.

Comment

pa nije direktor turnira clan foruma, ti si dosao i pokrenuo temu...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa direktor je dao takvu izjavu koja privlaci paznju a u kontradikciji je sa matematikom ako to nije vrijedno pisanja, onda izvini evo necemo vise na tu temu.

Comment

Working...
                                X