Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ne znam zasto uopste razbijate glavu, gledajuci sinoc onu tragikomediju od 21 h zakljucio sam sledece:

- da kada prezivimo bez hrane i vode 14 dana u izolaciji da ce sve da krene na bolje jer:

- imacemo vise para od celog sveta,
    - svi cemo dobiti po 100 eur, ja cu te pare odmah da ustupim KKCZ za DID ili sezonsku,
    - od izobilja para i propasti ekonomija u Evropi, Djordi ce da potrazi spas kod nas pa ce oba nasa kluba imati dovoljno para od drzave da ce dobiti odmah A licence jer familija Vucic voli oba kluba,
    - samo da oslobodimo hale od bolesnika i odmah ce lopta da se zakotrlja,
    - NBA igraci traze spas i beze od Trampa i dolaze ovde kod ekonomskih magova Covica i Ostoje i prave svoje najbolje ugovore u karijeri jer u USA ce sve stati.

#ostanikodkuce i opustencija oba tima ce igrati u EL i biti glavni favoriti za titulu jer imamo naseg preCednika koji na sve misli pa i na sport.

Comment

• Da vidimo šta je objavljeno na oficijelnom sajtu VTB lige

There will be no champion of 2019/20 season due to absence of sports criteria: the teams played different number of games, the regular season has not finished.

https://www.vtb-league.com/en/news/v...019-20-season/
      “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Sreća pa su svi u ABA na istom broju utakmica i gde je kolo pre kraja jasno ko je na mestu 1.

Comment

• Nema to nikakve veze, to je samo startna pozicija, ne pobeđuje uvek onaj ko je prvi nakon regularnog dela. I da ima samo promil neizvesnosti u konačni ishod dovoljno je za poništenje takmičenja.
          “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Bas ce kraj ruske i italijanske lige da ima uticaj na nastavak Evrolige.

Imaju timove koji mogu da plate WC ako se ove sezone Evroliga nastavi. Ako se nastavi kineska liga, to je dobar znak za NBA i Evroligu, a time i za ABA ligu.

Pristup da se ceka razvoj situacije je ispravan, a ne zaleteti se pred rubu.

Comment

• EuroLeague Basketball CEO talks about agreement with ELPA: Most accepted it. Let me remind you that this season about 300 players are involved in the Euroleague
              EuroLeague Basketball CEO Jordi Bertomeu spoke with Sports.ru about the resumption of the season, the agreement with ELPA and more.

“Since March 12 – from the moment we suspended the competition – we have considered all possible options for the resumption of the season. At the EuroLeague shareholders meeting held on April 23, the teams discussed potential problems: problems with movement, with transport, with closed borders … At the same time, everyone unanimously, without any exceptions, approved the new format of the tournament and the terms in which it should continue” Bertomeu said. “The EuroLeague is trying to be like the NBA – it is a basketball league that receives income from sources around the world. It is obvious that financial factors are extremely significant, but at the same time such an important decision would be unfair and incorrect to reduce exclusively to money.
              Two weeks ago, I already said that the main factor in making a decision is not to endanger the health of our players, coaches and referees. We will not jeopardize the health of our fans, we will not jeopardize the health of club employees, arenas, leagues or citizens in general.
              If the governments and health authorities allow us to play games, if we will take all actions to ensure the safety of the participants in the competitions, then I am convinced that we must finish the season. We must not only because we have obligations to partners, but also – and more importantly – we have obligations to fans. We exist thanks to our fans, and if we can, we are obliged to give them what they love more than anything else – the highest quality basketball” the CEO added. “Agreement with ELPA criticized by some players? Although some players have publicly expressed skepticism about the agreement (this is their opinion, we respect it), most accepted it. Let me remind you that this season about 300 players are involved in the Euroleague. I would prefer not to talk about the specifics of the negotiation process out of respect for all parties concerned. It is obvious at the same time that the main difficulties were connected with the fact that our clubs represent different countries: this implies big differences in realities, in legislation, in taxation, plus different situations. It is always very difficult to find a solution to a problem from the point of view of a single whole, and not a specific team.
              The EuroLeague takes on such a mission. It’s great that we have the full support of our clubs for this.
              Let me also note that the negotiations did not imply any dispute between the EuroLeague and the clubs on the one hand and the players on the other. This view is very far from reality. The talks were held with a clear understanding of the basic principles that are shared by all parties: all this is necessary in order to have good prospects in the future after the end of the pandemic.”
              3× ABA League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
              6× Montenegrin League champion (2007–2012)
              3× Serbian League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
              2× German League champion (2018, 2019)
              6× Montenegrin Cup winner (2007–2012)
              4× Serbian Cup winner (2014, 2015, 2017, 2021)
              2× ABA League Coach of the Year (2014, 2015)

Comment

• “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Eurocup izabrao idealnu petroku za 19/20 sezonuä

Pejdzic
                  Jare
                  Zagor
                  Tomas
                  Mozli

Vrhunska petorka, nema sta...

Comment

• Nije Evrokup izabrao petorku nego je petorka izabrana po glasovima navijača. Dakle nije neki stručni savest sastavljen od trenera, igrača ili novinari koji je izabrao petorku nego navijači sa prosečnim košarkaškim znanjem koji glasaju samo za igrače svoj tima.

Comment

• Taj Evrokup niko ni ne prati.

Comment

• Kao i Kup Radivoja Koraća.
                        Znamo.

Poslato sa BTV-DL09 pomoću Tapatoka

Comment

• Učinak Huventuda u prethodnim sezonama u ACB ligi.

Comment

• Da li sport klub sme samo određen broj utakmica evrolige da prenese u toku nedelje pa ove nedelje nisu preneli maltene nista? I la ligu su pocelo slabo da prenose... Kako god prebacim VIJETNAMSKA kosarkaska liga ili je... I snuker.

Comment

Working...
                            X