X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koliko smaraju sa konstantnim prikazivanjem bokseva i publike aooooo
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bodri sebe Serena, ali mislim da je Simona danas na visini zadatka i da nece popustiti...

Comment

• Plavisicu cuti malo!
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• OD kad Plavsic dobija da prenosi tenis i to bitne meceve
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Izmedju teniserke koja ima dobre sise i druge teniserke koja ih je odstranila hirurskim putem a bile su strasne ipak biram ovu prvu.Sta joj smetaju sise evo Serena se naosvaja sa ovim bidonima vise nego ijedna.

Comment

• Ivane, komentarisi mec

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_PG View Post
                Izmedju teniserke koja ima dobre sise i druge teniserke koja ih je odstranila hirurskim putem a bile su strasne ipak biram ovu prvu.Sta joj smetaju sise evo Serena se naosvaja sa ovim bidonima vise nego ijedna.
                Nažalost moram da proširim reputaciju
                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Ivane, komentarisi mec
                  Mislim da to prvo pada u oci svakom ko prati mec.
                  Pocela je zena majka kraljica da gazi.Idemoooo

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    OD kad Plavsic dobija da prenosi tenis i to bitne meceve
                    Opet je bolji od Govedarice.
                    Najbolji komentator posle Viška i Pralice je Jurišević, ali nažalost vrlo retko prenosi tenis.
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Ne moze se danas protiv Simone...

Comment

• Gasi, gasi je, gasi je na easy!
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Koko Gof ipak ispade od sampiona.
                          I to ce bolje proc no Serena.

Comment

• Kako mi trapavo izgleda Serena kada juri na mrežu, a neretko tako i odigrava te udarce. Već nekoliko promašenih zicera.
                            Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Bravo Simona.Kako odvratno vrištanje majke

Comment

• Ajde Simona, samo nemoj da se raspadnes kao sto umes

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X