• Show
Clear All

• Fed se nije ni oznojio.
    Last edited by Dekson; 12-07-19, 19:45.
    Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• On se ne znoji

Comment

• Cestitke svim fanovima Rogera, lep mec nema sta, nerealan nivo Rogera, Rafa ni blizu onog sto je igrao do sada na turniru. Zadnji gem je bio nesto nenormalno, da nisam kod devojci polomio bi sve oko mene.
        OVAKO

Comment

• Roger odlican fakat.
          Rafa losiji.Nije to kriticno ali je falilo jos pola nivoa vise da budr spektakl.

BH podbacio, FH samo po CC dobar,sve ostalo lose.
          Serva solidna,ritern los.

Ako bude zdravlje OK bice to na USO tip top iskreno.Nece biti problema sa ovim premalim odskokom.Ta podloga ce mu lezat tip top.

Cestitam Rogeru.U finali ni sam nezz za kog navijat haha.

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk
          - 19 Grand Slams titles (84 titles)
          - Most titles won on a single GS, Masters and ATP 500 (12 RG, 11 MC, 11 Barcelona)
          - Winning 1 slam for 10 years in row (2005-2014)
          - Clay slam (2010), Summer slam (2013), 2x Channel slams (2008,2010)
          - Slams on 3 different surfaces in single year (2010), 2 slams on each surface
          - The highest winning ratio on single surface (clay - 92%)
          - Positive Grand Slam H2H with all big rivals
          - Single and double gold medal winner (2008, 2016)

Comment

• Jel Stefo živ, da ga pitam nešto?
            “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Zasluženo Federer. Puno bolji ofanzivno, na servisu i posebno riternu.
              Nadal nekako mentalno nespreman, ofanzivno slab, tanak na riternu sa samo jednom stavkom u planu igre a to je trpaj po bekendu.
              sigpic

Comment

• Odlican tenis na kraju...Rafa nije bio na nivou, ali sta je tu je.U nedelju mislim da treba racunati po magarecoj skali...3:2, 3:1 i mislim da je sad na red doslo i 3:0..

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessGuy View Post
                  Hajd da se usudim da prognoziram. 3:1 za Rafu.
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                  Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                  You're a master of karate and friendship
                  For everyone

Comment

• Onaj prilazni bekend za brejk će Nadal sanjati do kraja života.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Gotov dan
                      Preseliti se glavnu temu
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Malo falilo da Rodzer izgubi mec onim novakovskim smecom.
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Završnica je bila ludačka, nešto najbliže onoj na AO 2017.
                          Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Idemo Simona

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Kakva poenčina Simone.
                              Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Sad dal' je zbog tv-a ili zato što je Serena bliža nama ali deluje kao da ima duplo veću zapreminu od Halep

Comment

Working...
                                X