Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steta sto je pobedila Serena. Bolje da ne kazem na sta mi lici. Kako uopste neko moze da navija za takvu teniserku se pitam?

Comment

• E steta, nadala sam se da Riske moze da izvuce

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Lepo igra ova Muhova, jednostavan i napadacki tenis. Dobra stvar je sto zna voleje igrati, sto je retkost kod zene.
        OVAKO

Comment

• Zar se nisu Svitolina i Monfils razisli bili

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
            Zar se nisu Svitolina i Monfils razisli bili
            Pomirili se
            Originally posted by Casiraghi
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Bravo Barbora, majstorski, a sad na majku nad majkama.

Drugi par Halep-Svita
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ajmo NOLO!
                Сутра брзо долази - треба човек постати
                Нестали су кодекси, остали су комплекси
                Победе су порази, а исходи су потресни!

Comment

• Agut vec napravio brejk
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Zadaje Gofan problema na startu

Comment

• Mnogo bolji Gofan za sada

Comment

• Kaže Menkinro "nadam se da je Novak spreman na to da će mnogo loptica da mu se vraća u polje".
                        Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Mora Nolo početi forhend udarati, vakat mu je.
                          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Veliki Gofin zvani volej.
                            OVAKO

Comment

• Strasan Gofan,Novak solidan ali mora biti daleko bolji Top za ovog Gofana

Comment

• Ovako će ga i Bautista raznositi ako forhend ne nabavi i povrati intenzitet.
                                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X