https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Jankela uzeo MTO, zbog žuljeva na stopalu koliko vidim

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

zasto nisam iznenadjena

Bemelmans, beaten by Wawrinka on Court 2, said he found the pitch extremely slow. Compared the rebound to that of the hard and at times even to the feeling of playing on clay.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          zasto nisam iznenadjena
          I meni djeluje bas presporo,dobacuju se kao da je sljaka

Comment

Kako Nike radi sve u korist Rafe
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

Jeste jako sporo za travu ovo,Novakov servis je labilniji nego na Rg

Comment

zasto nisam iznenadjena
                Zar svake godine istu suplju moras prosipat

Comment

Originally posted by gagana View Post
                  I meni djeluje bas presporo,dobacuju se kao da je sljaka
                  Ako je vec tako, jel to znaci da ce u zavrsnici turnira biti jos sporije? Tj. visociji odskok..
                  Meni su se loptice ucinile nekako velike i teske prilikom udaraca, ali mi se odskok cinio ok.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                    Zar svake godine istu suplju moras prosipat
                    Obrati se Bemelmansu a ne meni

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Obrati se Bemelmansu a ne meni

Bemelmans ima legitimno pravo da trazi opravdanje za poraz

Comment

Kwon
                        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                          Bemelmans ima legitimno pravo da trazi opravdanje za poraz
                          Inace, to je ogromno iznenadjenje pa mu treba opravdanje

Nisam jedina koja je rekla da je trava spora, ali ti se samo meni nakacis, nadji nekog drugog da smaras.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Veliki travnati majstor i buduci visestruki slam osvajac Stefanos Cicipas. Decko, haj idi boga ti kupi bh na pijaci i dodji da igras na travi. Kriminal do sada, naravno da ne spominjem ucinak na brejk loptama.

Edit: naravno kad proserem zabije bh pasing viner kod deuce i nakon toga odma iskoristi brejk loptu. Iskopao je ovaj brejk, i to bukvalno, jer je brejknuo nakon 40 0 za Fabiana.
                            Last edited by Stefan-kobe; 01-07-19, 16:50.
                            OVAKO

Comment

I Pliskova je trazila izgovor, ali za pobedu

Pliskova: "I think the grass, it's kind of quite high and long. The ball just stays, doesn't really go. It doesn't really slide. Even for the serve, I thought if I still hit good serve, you can still have a point. It was more rallies than I thought there was going to be."

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Felix konacno dosao do prve pobede na slemu, bravo decko

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X