X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evo

http://live.harleyquinnwidget.net/st...m-4957453.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Idemo Janko

Comment

Thnx B
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          E moj prvi komentar nema veze mnogo sa tenisom

Muskarci, gledate li vi Djordji?
          Vrc, vrc u onom krpčetu, majičica tesna do pupka, neka šminka..op op
          Kada ti to ovako napises odmah dobijem zelju da gledam Bitan je, makar tako kazu, pravi podsticaj.
          Something is wrong with me
          There's something wrong with me chemically
          Something wrong with me inherently
          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

A što SK ne prenosi Jankelu?
            Originally posted by Casiraghi
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Iz istog razloga kao i RTS, oni ili u paketu ne dobijaju te sporedne terene, ili iz nekog razloga misle da to nisu TV tereni (juče javljaju da igraju na terenima koji nisu pokriveni kamerama), neko u toj jednačini ispada retardiran, samo ne znam ko

@Olja: Što se Giorgi tiče, jedini put kad sam video da se u kladionici sa pažnjom prati neki ženski teniski meč, jeste kad je ona igrala

Ispade Kamilica

Comment

Verujem da u paketu nema tog terena, jer rade prenos na skoro svim kanalima, prenosili bi Tipsarevica da mogu.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                  Kada ti to ovako napises odmah dobijem zelju da gledam Bitan je, makar tako kazu, pravi podsticaj.
                  Something is wrong with me
                  Podsticaj je uvek najvazniji, a mozak je cudo

Verujem Papi, verujem

Pa nema svih terena u paketima, jaooo koji put pitate. Ne postoji paket koji nudi sve meceve, odnosno koji pokriva sve terene.
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Dobar ovaj Korejac Kwoon Soon Moon Shoon Doon, lepo i ravno lupa.
                    OVAKO

Comment

tacno ce da me izbaci sa suicida

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kako su negledljivi tereni upm
                        OVAKO

Comment

Dobro, mislim da je ocigledno da ce se Ficko samounistiti greskama odje, ne moze sa Novakom da se dobacuje dugo..

Inace, loptice mi djeluju nekako velike, a opet brzo skakucu..

Comment

Nista lepse od prvog dana W, prelepi tereni

Izvukao se Kacanov, valjda ce sad lakse

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Lepse bi bilo samo da Novak izgubi
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

A sta su lepi tereni pogledaj na sta lice, evo recimo teren no. 1 gde igra Halep, kakve su ono sare bezvezne...
                                OVAKO

Comment

Working...
                                X